One

| Trainee |

It shocked me that both me and Jinyoung got into Brand New Music. We both went to the building and was greeted by sunbaenims and trainees who were already in the entertainment. Even then, our hyungs and Guan Lin back home were still held up in the household. We were given an apartment after couple months. We ended up moving in with two of our fellow trainees.

"Lee Daehwi?" Someone called out to me.

I looked behind me and see Youngmin and Donghyun.

"Ah, hyung, Donghyun. Yes, hello." I responded awkwardly.

"I heard you go to school with Guan Lin and- Oh my, Bae Jinyoung too?" Donghyun said being shocked about BaeJinnie.

"Yeah, hello." He greeted them.

"Yeah, we go to school with Guan Lin. Donghyun, you looked familiar when we first arrive." I said.

"Ah that's right, you must've seen me with Guan Lin couple times then." He answered the question.

"Oh! That's right!"

I noticed both Jinyoung and Youngmin were both quiet and sorta awkward around one and another. I held onto his hand and rubbed my head against his arm.

"We'll get going now." I said waving at them but I only saw them just smiling.

"You're living with us, Rhymer even said it to us." Youngmin exclaimed.

"Wahh we gonna have fun then." I said in excitement.

We headed inside, Youngmin and Donghyun let us enter first. It was a lot bigger than I thought, wow this apartment and Youngmin and Donghyun were the only two living here.

"Daebak." I said as I walked around the apartment.

"Ah, there's only one room left. If you guys don't mind, you can share it." Youngmin shouted from the kitchen.

I looked up at Jinyoung and he only smiled down at me. I continued to stay attached to Jinyoung as we walked around and around till we finished have a self tour. We stopped by our room which was obvious since the door was open and everything was empty. No bed or anything inside, just like it would be in a empty house. When we looked back at the door, there was staff members coming in and out with boxes in their hands.

"Um, excuse me?" I tapped one of them. "May I know what's going on?"

"You didn't hear about your place? Rhymer is helping you two get comfortable, so he afford a lot of luxury stuff just for you two and the others. He treasures you guys a lot." She answered.

"O-Oh.. he really-"

"Tell him our thanks. Thank you." Jinyoung interrupted me.

As the staff nodded, she left us with the other staffs still bringing in boxes. We just stood there watching boxes of different sizes stacked upon one and another. Next thing we knew, one corner was filled with boxes, there is too many stuff just for the two of us.

"Ready to get this over with?" Jinyoung spoke up after couple minutes of silence.

"Sure, say should we start with something easy?" I suggested.

"Whatever my baby wants to do." He answered.

We started out through the small boxes and started to construct the model. Even though it's small, easy, it still took us 40 minutes to finish one thing. The next thing that arrived was the mattress, a queen sized one. Youngmin and Donghyun were delivering this one, they saw us what we were doing and asked to help.

"You know, you guys should really have us help sometimes. You got the advantage with the two of us." Youngmin said pointing at himself and Donghyun.

"Hyung, no it's fine." I said denying the fact about the advantage.

Jinyoung stayed quiet and continued to build the desk that he wanted to do since the beginning. Times past, Donghyun and Youngmin had to leave because Rhymer called them for something. Jinyoung finished his desk after all, I was here still constructing something small.

"Want to go ahead build the frame or rest for the night?" He spoke up after dragging the desk to one side of the room.

"Why can't we just go chill for the remaining of the day." I pouted at him.

He rubbed his hands against my hair before reaching down to my hands. I saw his expression softened and smiles was shown.

"Wae, we got our mattress and everything, why not do the frame and get our bed settle?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"We can call the staff or someone to get it build. Besides, look at how it is modeled on the box." I pointed it out.

Since it was luxury from Rhymer, he got us those type of frames that would glow in the dark. Plus reading lamps and self charge desk on both side, large enough for the queen mattress to sit in.

"Okay then, never knew it would actually be that hard." Jinyoung said in defeat.

"Let's go to the living room." I said and dragged him to the living room.

I let him sit on the couch first while I went to go call the front desk to send someone over to help construct our room. Sounds like a hotel, but more expensive than usual, plus free things for us. I went to the living room and sat beside Jinyoung leaning my head on his shoulder. I feel his arm wrapped around me giving me warmth from the skinship.

"Enjoying the trainee life Daehwi?" He asked as I hummed in response.

"You know, school is starting again tomorrow. Are you ready..?" He asked nervously remembering about what had happened couple months ago.

"I guess? I mean we are in a new school now. I don't expect any trouble there." I answered, just going through those memories really are something.

We continued to cuddle with each other on the sofa as the show on TV was playing. We got too attached to the cuddling and the show till someone made a noise grabbing our attention.

"Sorry to bother, but your bed frame and mattress is ready for you guys. I'll come again tomorrow while you guys are out." The worker said leaving us after informing.

"Let's go?" Jinyoung said.

"I don't wanna move." I whined since I was getting sleepy, I didn't feel like walking.

"Fine then, I'll take you." He said carrying me off the sofa and headed to our bedroom. The bed frame and mattress looks so nice for the first time for the two of us having something this expensive.

We both crashed onto the bed, Jinyoung being on top of me. We both stared at each other for awhile till Jinyoung decides to break it and chuckle awkwardly.

"Too soon?" He said looking back at me.

"Seems like it, but it's never too soon." I said before moving up and peck him on the cheeks.

I saw his cheeks turned to a tinted pink color along with my cheeks being burned up. Jinyoung moved me closer to the head board before laying beside me. He made the light dimmer before he leaned closer to meet my lips to finish the day off after moving in.