Two

| First Day |

We were being drove down from the apartments to the new school that is closer to our apartments. We arrived there and noticed the purple uniform that everyone had on. Guys wearing a purple coat with the unbuttons undone while the girls had the same thing on except for the skirt and had buttons buttoned up still showing the visible bow or tie. We walked through the school's gate and was receiving stares from those who were around us. I stayed close to a Jinyoung and even squeezed his finger.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay." He whispered as we were walking to the office.

We entered through the office doors and Jinyoung decided to do the talking. I stared out the office windows to see people staring at the two of us. One of the boy's stare was creepy enough to get me nightmares. I moved closer to Jinyoung, I felt his hands rubbed against mines before holding on it as he was still communicating with the front office staff. Later on, we were given our uniforms to put on for the time being since we had wore nice clothing and pants. Usually, I would have come to school wearing comfortable clothes, that was a long time ago. We wore the coat and headed outside of the office then to our class.

Jinyoung handed me the schedule for my classes, I'm still struggling to put this darn jacket on. Jinyoung saw me struggling and helped me put it on.

"Too small?" He asked.

"No no, its okay." I answered, I admit, it is tight on me.

"Yah, let's get you a bigger size, you can't handle wearing something this tight, you could even mess up the jacket." Jinyoung suggested adding a small pout.

I pinched his cheek before smiling at him, I understood his point then took off the jacket again. I handed him the jacket and we walked back to the main office. Jinyoung asked for a larger size as he returned the small sized jacket. The staff took the jacket then went through a drawer that is separated by the sizes labeled on them. She handed Jinyoung a medium sized before Jinyoung turned to me and handed it over to see if I can fit it. Since it was a school uniform, I didn't want to go overboard and wear something oversized like how I usually am back at home.

"Yes good." Jinyoung said knowing that it fit perfectly fine. "Do you want me to drop you off at your class?" He added.

"I don't wanna go alone." I whined showing another pout.

"Ah, don't worry Daehwi-ah, new school, new beginning. I'm sure you won't be targeted from now on. If there is someone that would, come find me okay?" He said as I nodded. "You're making me feel like a father taking care of his child." He chuckled.

"Yah!" I shouted and playfully slapped his arm.

We walked through the quiet hallways, Jinyoung was looking off the map leading the way to my class. To my surprise, Jinyoung's class was only next door to mines. My class on the left while his was on the right. Ah that's right, I wanted to graduate early and ended up being in the same grade as Jinyoung. I don't mind about why he does all of these stuff for me especially if it's on the first day. We bid our goodbyes and went inside our own rooms for the day till lunch time occurred.

Ring

Ring

Everyone in class stood up packing everything before running out of the classroom to go to the canteen that is not far from our location. I exit my classroom last before being met with Jinyoung who was now leaving his classroom.

"Same minds?" He chuckled. "Are you hungry?" He asked as we got closer to one and another.

"I'm fine BaeJinnie." I said with his nickname before hiding my face from the blush.

"Ah, I should be the one blushing since you called me by that. Why are you blushing?" He said as he was laughing softly.

"I just thought it would be cute and not affect me but I thought wrong."

"Come on, let's go somewhere since you're not hungry."

He grabbed my hand and started to walk ahead of me, we took so many detours because of the crowd in the hall. We went up a level, down a level, so many turns that I didn't even bother trying to count. We went up a level again but we continued and continued till we reached the rooftop. As he opened the door, the sky outside was dark grey, I didn't have a good feeling about this since I remember about the forecast being bad around lunch till midnight. Jinyoung took my hand and continued to walk outside with me being dragged out, I didn't want to get the uniform wet since we just got it from the office today too.

"Daehwi-ah, when do you think we will be able to visit hyungs again?" He asked as he got to the edge leaning half of his body over admiring the view.

"We can go back home and visit them over the weekends, or possibly Friday. Aren't you and Daniel still on terrible term though..?" I suggested and asked remembering the scene that the two of them were fighting.

"Daniel suddenly got high, that's how he is. He was probably mad at me mainly since we ditched him in the arcade." He answered. "I don't know why he hates me that much though."

"He must be jealous." I joked and saw him turned around and looked at me with a serious look. "Too soon?"

"Seems like it." He said and got closer to me landing his lips onto mines.

As the rain started to fall, we didn't bother pulling away nor bother about the weather. We stayed on the rooftop enjoying our moments even though it was for the first day. It was not soon after that I heard a camera clicked from afar.