Twenty Six

| Reunion |

5 days passed and here we are, standing in our waiting room. I looked at myself through the mirror and noticed how similar the outfit looks to Produce 101. Just more darker and a whole lot more maturity side. Everyone else is preparing and finishing their makeup and adjusting their hair. I played with my hair a little and noticed some glitter that was on parts of my hair.

"Heh, why did this remind me of Spring Breeze." I said to myself remembering those times.

"You look good with them. Including the glitter that was on your eyelids too." Jinyoung spoke up coming up behind me.

I looked at the two of us through the mirror and noticed something odd. I turned and noticed how tall he gotten too.

"Hyung!" I said catching him on his toes.

"Haha, like to have some fun before we go on stage." Jinyoung responded and chuckled, he got off his toes afterwards too.

"You still have the tattoo as well." He added pointing at my neck.

"Ah yeah.. I am still standing after all the comments and threats I was given." I responded showing a smile while covering my neck too.

"Brand New Boys, be ready, debut stage is coming on after two performances, report in the backstage before the 2nd performance ends." The staff member said after entering our room and leaving again.

"Ah, this is where you guys are kept." Someone else spoke from the door.

We all looked and see Rhymer entering the room along with his partner. All 4 of us quickly went up to him and gave him a hug giving our thanks as well.

"Haha, you guys better do well out there. As for all of you guys, you're doing the debut stage again." He said as all of us nodded.

"For Jinyoung-ssi and Daehwi-ssi, you must miss this moment." He pointed at us.

"It's been nearly two years since we had our debut stage as Wanna One." Jinyoung spoke up. "We can make this one a better debut stage, show off the fans who we are now." He added.

"Heh, every comeback stage is gonna be different, we all will change as time progresses." Youngmin said. "Example for the two of us."

"It was not easy thinking of lyrics, Daehwi, you had it easy on you during those times." Donghyun this time spoke.

"Donghyun-ah, that doesn't mean I stopped writing lyrics. Didn't you see one of the songs I made up in that one shoot?" I exclaimed.

Everyone burst out laughing while I was confused and doesn't know what's going. Rhymer was just chuckling at our interactions till he came to us and held onto everyone. He brought all of us closer and held onto Jinyoung's and Youngmin's shoulder while having me and Donghyun closed to Rhymer's arm and the other's.

"You guys are like a family. Don't let anything break that bond." He said after everyone calmed down.

"Brand New Boys." Another staff shouted from the other side of the door.

"Welp, it's time for you guys to go." Rhymer said breaking the contact.

"Good luck out there, fighting!" He said as all of us nodded and put on our ear-in pieces.

We exit the waiting room and followed down the hall to get backstage. A TV was displayed showing the current performance. Noticing a similar face, I grabbed Jinyoung and he chuckled at what he saw.

"Sungwoon. He made it too." Jinyoung said pointing at his small figure.

"This must be a special stage. I don't recall them having a new song yet." I added and saw Jinyoung nodding.