Three

| Home |

Jinyoung and I decided to called it a day since we can't go back to class like this, all soaked from the rain. We ended up calling Youngmin to come pick us up from school, we were making our way out trying not to get caught by the teachers that may be wondering around the school building. My text tone played signalling that someone texted me, not weird to have two different tone to tell who is calling or texting you. I opened my phone through the preview message notification.

Youngmin Hyung
I'm outside, just come out, the doors are opened and everything.

I showed Jinyoung the text message and he nodded at the message shown. As we got to the door the teacher behind shouted at us.

"Where are you guys going?!" We didn't turn but instead we made a run for it.

We ran under the rain knowing that the teacher wouldn't have to following since it's not that good of a weather to be chasing. We managed to escape the teacher and found Youngmin standing outside of his car with the umbrella opened. He signalled us over, we approached as he re-enter his car and starting the car engine again. We entered the car all soaked, we took off the jacket since the jacket took most of the rain instead of the shirt underneath. We stacked our jacket on the opened seats that was beside me in the back seat. Youngmin drove us all the way back to our apartment, as we exit with the jackets, Donghyun came and entered the car. They both bid us a goodbye since Donghyun had to go back to school.

"I'll tell Guan Lin that you said hey alright?" Donghyun said when he pulled down his window.

"Tell him that we're coming home soon too." Jinyoung added and Donghyun nodded.

With that, the two duo were gone from the driveway. Jinyoung and I went inside and headed up to our apartment. First thing we did as we entered our room was everything looked completed. The TV stand, closets, everything that you could imagine in a luxury room, all of it completed. The bed was made even though for both me and Jinyoung one of us would usually do it since I guess school got us rushed that we might've forgot it this morning. Jinyoung took his clothes off while I was admiring the room. When I looked at him, I covered my eyes before smashing myself against the bed.

"Yah! Daehwi! Don't get the bed wet!" Jinyoung said.

"Don't just randomly take off your clothes then!" I exclaimed.

"It's not like you seen my body before." He stated true facts.

"Shut up!" I said trying to hide the squeals in my voice.

I got off the bed since I actually didn't want to get it wet because of me. I stayed on the floor not even bothering to look up at Jinyoung. I felt my body gotten colder as time passed, I looked up and see no Jinyoung around.

"Huh?" I said getting up from my spot.

The door was closed, everything else wasn't disturbed. I went to the other side of the bed incase he was hiding but no one. I searched half of the room till something wrapped around my back.

"How blind are you?" He said.

"Yah, you expect me to see your slim body against the wall that is similar to our skin tone."

"No, glad it worked."

He kept the blanket wrapped around me, he laid his body against mines which had his arm wrapped around my waist. We were rocking back and forth in that one spot.

"Let me change clothes at least.. I can feel the clothes sticking onto my skin." I said.

"Fine, let me help out at least." He suggested which worried me.

"N-No.." I refused.

"Why not? We're a thing now, why can't I see your body?" He asked.

"Just no.." I said with a shy voice.

The blanket was removed so now I felt the cold breeze went onto me making me freeze again. I went to the restroom we had in this room and shut the door. I made sure the lock worked too, so yeah doors locked so he won't just bash inside. I removed my shirt and laid it on the sink. Next thing I realized was not bringing in extra pair of clothes to wear. I facepalmed before grabbed a towel that was rolled up inside. I wrapped the towel around my torso and arms. After getting it all settled, I exit the room to see Jinyoung laying on the bed staring at me in confusion.

"Do you really expect me to come out bare?" I asked and he nodded before looking away quickly. "Next time." I teased him a bit before going through the bag.

I picked out some joggers and a oversized t-shirt. I re-entered the restroom and continued to change my clothes. After changing, I grabbed the clothes then exit the restroom leaving the door open. I went to the laundry room which was that far from our room. I dumped the clothes inside then started doing the usuals. I started the washer then headed back to my room, Jinyoung was still inside laying there while playing on his phone.

"Jinyoungie~" I said catching his attention.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"I want to eat something for dinner." I said in a kid voice.

"What would like then? Meat again?" He asked as I nodded.

"Same things?" And I nodded again to his question.

"I'll call Youngmin hyung then." He added.

I was surprised that Youngmin hyung hadn't came back here since he was only dropping off Donghyun from our old school.

"Jinyoung?" Youngmin answered

"Yeah hyung, can you bring home some food for dinner?" Jinyoung spoke through.

"Daehwi's order?" Youngmin guessed from the way he said it.

"Hyung!" I shouted which caused the both of them to chuckle.

"Daehwi-ah, don't worry. I'll bring home some extra for you." He added before ending the call.

Jinyoung put away his phone then looked at me smiling brighter than usual. As I got closer to the bed, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to the bed. He brought me closer as he covered both of us under the cover.