Twenty Four

| Hospitality |

Even throughout school, I wasn't met with anyone. The news of me fighting the group of boys spread rapidly around this school. I heard girls mumbling while I was at my locker. Even heard them talking about me when I walked passed them with music blasting in my ears. When I sit in lunch, I sat with people, but those students immediately got up and left me to find another table.

"What did I do wrong..?" I asked myself confusedly.

The whole lunch time, I played with my food till the bell rung. I grabbed my tray and dumped the food out before running towards class to avoid hearing everyone talking about me.

"Yah Daehwi!" I heard my name being called but I ignored it.

I got to my class and took a deep breath before being tapped on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I stood up straight then turned around. "Samuel!" I exclaimed and bring him into a big hug.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too after you ignored me." He commented and chuckled.

"Ah, so you were the one that called me? I thought it was the other students." I said in a sad voice.

"Hah, no worries Daehwi. Besides, been three months since we last seen each other."

"True."

"Do you wanna skip?"

"I don't want to." I pouted knowing he would ask this.

"Aish, fine. I'll let you go to class okay? I'll see ya." He said before waving a goodbye.

I waved and watched his figure disappear behind the corner. I took a deep breath before going inside of my classroom.

>>>

"Yah, Lee Daehwi!" I instantly woke up to hear laughters from my classmates.

"Sir.?" I asked not minding the laughter.

"Stay after class, I need to speak to you privately." He answered as soon as the bell rung.

The students continued to laugh while I packed silently. Once everyone left, I was about to walk out of the door till the teacher faked a cough.

"Did you already forget or did you not listen at all?" He said as I turned back around and walked to his desk.

"S-Sorry sir." I said letting head hang low,

"Daehwi, whatever happened. Solve it, I don't need you here laying around and being lazy. You don't get these free type of education for a lifetime you know.?" He said as I nodded in response.

"Go, fix whatever that is needed to be fix. Come back tomorrow as a same person you were before." He said dismissing me.

I bowed to him before leaving the classroom alone. I let out air that I didn't know I was holding in the whole time. I guess I should stay with Jinyoung for the time being. I left school grounds and headed back to the hospital that Jinyoung was charged in. I found a crowd over in the corner, not being the curious person I am now, I ignored it and head to his room. I opened the door and see no one inside.

"He must be outside in the garden." I said to myself and went there.

I left the room and went out to the hospital garden. I went to our usual spot and met with no one. I was starting to panic a little then looked up at the rooftop. No one seems to be up there but I rushed to the stairs. As I got to the same area where the crowd was, I found Jinyoung in it. He was holding back the two patients who were threatening one and another. He was clenching one of his eyes shut while he hold onto the patient. After hearing shouts from the doctors from afar. The crowd cleared quickly and only showed the four.

"Aish! Stop it already! It's not right to do it here in the hospital in front of other patients and guardians!" Both Jinyoung and the doctor said at the same time.

I was confused and surprised when I heard both of them shouted at the same time. I entered in the problem, I helped out Jinyoung while the doctor dragged the other patient away. As he was out of view, I noticed the patient have a bloody nose and skin pale as ever.

"Ji-Jinyoung, he doesn't look too good." I stuttered thinking of what worst could happen.

He let me hold onto the patient and pulled off the cord that was connected between him and the stand holding a bag that was meant to support his weak condition.

"Ahjussi, where's your room?" He asked while wiping up the blood coming down on his nose.

"Daehwi-ah, can you get a doctor to his room?" He asked.

"Room... 87..." The patient muttered.

I nodded then hurried off leaving the two. I watched Jinyoung from afar walking the patient down to his room.

>>>

Now that everything's covered, Jinyoung is united with his stand once again. He was getting scolded from the doctor that was in charge. Not one mercy was given to him which sorta pissed me off. We were just walking around the halls again heading to the school garden.

"How long are you gonna be in the hospital for?" I asked breaking the silence.

"After tomorrow, why? Did something happen at school?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"Is it them?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, it's not them." I answered quickly making sure he doesn't take it the wrong way.

"Then wae?"

"Just...." I thought about then quickly put it in the back of my mind. "Nevermind Jinyoungie, I'm getting bored being alone during school." I said avoiding the truth being spilled.

"If you say so.." He said before we sat on the ground against the brick walls.

He held onto me and made me lay on his lap, I felt his arm rested on my waist as I stared ahead.

"Cha, look up, it looks pretty up there." Jinyoung said then I looked up to see his face smiling down at me.