Twenty Three

| With Him |

I stepped inside his room, he was awake, lying there staring up at the ceiling. I continued going over to him silently, of course not forgetting to close the door. I sat down beside his bed and watched over him.

"Jinyoungie~" I called out to him, he turned his head slowly to face me.

"A-Are you al-alright at... school..?" He asked softly.

I nodded to his question showing a bright smile, I was proud of myself too. I never knew I would do that especially by people that defeated Jinyoung.

"G-Good... gl-glad you're... not.. hurt.." He said slowly.

"I'll explain everything when you feel better okay? And stop crying in front of me, I'm unharmed and you're on a fast recovery." I said before reaching over to wipe tears off.

"I-I'm proud." He said showing a small smile. "F-For.. you.." He continued.

I held onto his hand before leaning my head close to his arm. The warm feeling, the comfort, everything that I was missing. All of them, it was all here.

"I miss this feeling.." I said before feeling his free hand resting on my hair.

"I do too.." He responded before caressing my hair slowly.

>>>

Days passed, Jinyoung's health is getting better each day. At least he can speak without taking small breaks in between. We walked around to the hospital garden, we sat under the tree then admire the view displayed.

"Where were you the day the accident occur..?" Jinyoung spoke up.

"I was at... the hyungs house. I thought I was gonna be there for a few minutes but I thought wrong." I answered.

"Then why couldn't you answer any of my messages and calls?"

"Because I was too focused on playing Mario Kart with Jjaeni hyung."

"I see.." Jinyoung then stayed quiet after receiving the answers he needed.

"What about you? What happened?" I asked curious.

"Thugs.. ah.. I only managed to remember one stabbing me with a broken bottle then threw me on the streets. I don't really remember what caused that drunk guy to attack me." He answered still trying to remember what happened to himself.

"Look at you, already having a drunk Daniel fighting you before. Now you have random drunk thug almost killing you." I said letting out a small laughter.

"Th-That's funny to you?" He stuttered noticing my reaction.

"No, but what are the odds though." I pointed out.

He only nodded his head then we sat there in silence till Jinyoung started to feel tired. I helped support his exhausted state back to his room and laid him there. I tucked him under the covers before heading to the sofa where I've been sleeping since.

"Yah, you should just rest here. Your neck must be killing you for sleeping like that." Jinyoung scolded me.

"You needed that whole space to yourself. Plus, I wouldn't be able to fit." I responded to his scold and point out the size of that bed.

"Tsk, you've slept with me on a small bed in Wanna One GO, this is nothing." He said recalling that moment.

"Come now, we haven't slept together on one bed since that day." He added.

I was debating yes or no before standing beside the bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down, with that, I stopped debating since it was already too late.

"You take too long thinking if you should or not." Jinyoung stated the obvious.

"B-But-"

"No buts. I don't care if anyone sees us." He said as if he knows what I'm thinking about.

Yeah, I was worried about nurses that could come in during the night to give medications. After staying like that for awhile, Jinyoung had fallen asleep, his hands still wrapped around my waist as always. Listening to his soft snores really made me calm down, sometimes I be thinking this isn't real even with his presence. I was soon feeling tired then eventually fell asleep unconsciously holding onto his hands.

>>>

I woke up a bit earlier than I've expected, I removed Jinyoung's grip before sliding off the bed. He was awoken from my movement.

"Hm? Where are you going early in the morning?" He asked as he stretched his body.

"Remember, I have to go to school. You know you're missing a lot right.?" I answered then asked him the question.

"Yeah, I know. I planned to set up online lessons either way." He answered.

"Alright then, you gotta do what you gotta do." I said before grabbing spare clothes and went into the restroom that was blended in as a wall.

Seriously though, I didn't even know there was a secret room, well secret restroom to be exact. I didn't know about it till I accidentally leaned on it. I, of course, fell to the ground during that time. It was luxurious, cleaned out, it was like it was never used, not even by staff members here. I changed clothes and wore my uniform before reappearing out to the room. I packed away my clothes then grabbed my school bag.

"Good luck out there okay? I'll call you when I need anything." He said.

"You don't have your phone though, just tell me now and I'll get it after school."

"I could just call from the room's cellphone.?" He said pointing at the phone next to him.

"No, you probably would forget and sleep here all day. Just tell me, I'll remember."

"Okay okay. Get me some healthy snacks, some homemade food from you too." He smiled.

"But how am I gonna be able to cook you something when I'm coming straight back?"

"Stop by at the apartment. You should say hello to the other two after all."

"Alright then, I'll come back a bit later tonight okay?"

"Oh yes good." He said showing a thumbs up.

With that, we both bid a goodbye before I headed out the door. I was already thinking of what to make for Jinyoungie. Having many thoughts of it, I forgot that I would be smiling widely till class starts.