Sixteen

| Hide n Seek |

The boy got to me and grabbed my collar before slamming me against the door. I know Jinyoung is inside, but he couldn't get to me unless there's another door that I don't know of. He continued pulled me away from the door and slamming me back.

"How the hell you managed to handle all of this abuse? I'm surprise you haven't even shed a tear today." He spoke while I looked up at him with a dead glare.

I grabbed his wrist and held it tight, tight enough to hurt him.

"Ah, I see now. You're trying to be tough huh?" He commented on my actions.

"No." I said before making the grip tighter.

I watched his expression turned from serious to a painful look. He was yelping out silently as his mouth part.

"Hey!" I was grabbed from the back of my school uniform which loosen the grip.

"Ah you little piece of- You know what. Come on, bring him." He demanded to his friend that was holding onto my uniform.

I can hear the door slammed opened which made the three of us look back at Jinyoung. Jinyoung, his eyes and expression darkened when he saw me.

"So you were the same idiots that was bullying him in the first place huh?" He said in another voice.

This voice, scarier, deeper, it's something you can't take as a joke. The guy push me to the ground before chuckling at Jinyoung.

"And if so we are? What will happen huh? Kick us to the floor and take him?" The other said.

"That's what I plan anyways." Jinyoung answered and jumped on them.

I crawled away quickly before I was grabbed by someone else. I looked up and noticed it was Samuel, someone I remember from Produce 101.

"Stay here, I'll help." He said quickly before joining the fight.

I stayed by the lockers and watched the four fought. I saw both Samuel and Jinyoung on the floor, Jinyoung was coughing here and there as Samuel was groaning out in pain. I couldn't move, I was scared of what is displayed.

"R-Run." I heard Jinyoung whisper to me.

He was mouthing "Go" and "Run" as I just stood there still in shock. It was as if he was dying and was telling me to leave him behind. I only shook my head refusing to run away now.

"Ah, you're still here?" One of the boys said and saw me standing there.

I suddenly felt scared when he noticed my appearance. I slowly made my way back getting away from the two. They took a step as I stepped away. When they were getting closer, I broke out into a run. I heard footsteps being chased after me. I went to the stairway and headed up till I got to the rooftop. Knowing I got up here ahead of time. I hurried and went into hiding behind a big pile of metal scraps that was far from the exit. I heard the door slammed opened and I only covered my mouth to silent the heavy breathing.

"Get out of hiding you b-"

I ignored his screaming till their footsteps came closer to where I was. I could make a run for it but they'll catch me. I could stay here and hoped for them to not find me. But for me I'm not risking the chance of being trapped here. I looked up and see nothing but a school jacket just there.

"W-What.." I said with more of the scared voice.

"See, I told you he'll be right here." One said catching me.

"A piece of trash indeed." The other added as the two burst out laughing.

I got out of that spot and hurried to the door but I was tackled to the ground as I got close. He pinned both of my hands down to the concrete floor, I tried to use my legs to get him off but his friend was already pinning them down.

"Ah, you're so useless when it comes to this position." The guy that pinned my hand spoke.

He moved my hands above my head but going up to his knees. I was his hands form a fist as he raised it. I was hoping for the worst, he continued to hit my chest, stomach, arm, face. As I felt the pain from the punches, I was feeling pain on my hands too. When he let go of my hands, I saw some blood stained there. The punches still wasn't done, the second guy got above me and use his feet to stomp on me. I tried to cover half of my body, he would grab my hand and let them hit the concrete floor hard. He stepped on it sending pain that could always be worst.

"Someone like you shouldn't even be an idol in the first place. Someone ugly as you shouldn't even be in school." One spoke up again before sending more blows to my body.

I managed to turn my body, worst idea ever since now I'm getting more pain from my spine. I slowly crawled even with the punches and kicks still being sent over.

"Yah, where do you think you would be going huh?" One picked me off the floor and carried me back over to the metal scraps. "Think you would get away with that condition?"

I was only coughing, trying to stable my breath from all of the pain I've went through. One picked up a scrap and threw it on me. With that, they left me alone. They walked away and from what I heard the door opened and shut close again. I pushed the metal scrap off me and try to maintain my balance.

"Why are you crying huh? I should be the only crying right now.." I said as I looked up at the sky to see rainfall.

"I can never keep my promise when it comes to strengths. I'm sorry dad.." I continued and went towards the ground to rest.

The rain continue to fall as soon as I was gonna take a nap there. Lightning strikes nearby which alarmed. I moved my hair back to get it out of my view. I looked ahead and see darker clouds, because of it I only smiled at it.

Strength || JINHWIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara