Ten

| Beginning Season |

Months passed, winter was coming closer, we are currently dealing with Fall. Better season to do pretty much anything before the cold take over. Ever since the car incident and my current state, I wasn't able to go to school nor head to practice with everyone else. Jinyoung still goes to school and would always come back home with my assignment from my class. Even though I recovered healthy, the entertainment wouldn't let me go to school or at least let me leave the apartment in worries of danger again. It is a Friday now, I wanted to go to visit hyungs but knowing the outcome of my request, I didn't bother after countless times from the past.

"Daehwi-ah, let's go." Jinyoung said as he enters the room.

"Go where? I can't leave unless the company allowed me to." I said with a hint of sadness.

"Don't worry, Youngmin hyung, Donghyun, and I pleaded Rhymer to let you go somewhere. For the time being, get ready, we'll be waiting outside." He explained everything.

"Okay then.." I replied, he exit the room while I went to get change into casual outfit.

>>>

"Jinyoung?" I heard someone said from behind the door at our old home.

"Hyung, up the door first?" He answered to him.

The door opened up revealing Jisung peeking his head from behind it, there was also Seongwu, Jaehwan, and Minhyun. They all had the shock look on their face till Woojin came out of nowhere running passed the two of us to meet Youngmin and Donghyun. Everyone looked at Woojin with a disgusted look while I stared at them trying to hold in my laughter.

"Seems like he wants to see his best friends." Jinyoung said letting out a small chuckle.

"Can we come in?" I asked and they let us come in.

We left Woojin with the other two outside letting them do whatever. Everyone let us settle down again while they went to go prepare snacks. It was like before, the times when we were waiting on Rhymer to contact us after couple days since audition. I saw Minhyun wearing his superman apron while everyone else comes out to us holding a tray of snacks. They set the tray on the coffee table before they sat around us while watching the TV that was turned on. The front door opened up, we all hoped it was Woojin with the others but no it was Daniel. I held onto Jinyoung's arm while Seongwu went up towards him in worries that the fight might break out again.

"Aish, calm down." Daniel said after realizing what's going on.

"Don't ever ditch me twice when I take you guys somewhere okay?" He said turning to us.

"You were third wheeling, was there a reason why you called Ong over?" Jinyoung said.

This time, Daniel stayed silent then headed to his room leaving all of us out in the living room. Minhyun soon came in not knowing what had happened holding a big pot.

"Hyung, why did you guys prepared such feast for our return?" I asked confusingly knowing how much was displayed.

"According to Woojin, we heard that you two will be appearing on the survival show called Produce 101." Jaehwan explained.

"And we wanted to celebrate you guys for making it there." Minhyun added as he smiled brightly at us.

"Congratulations you two. We know you would make it once you got into Brand New." Jihoon said getting out of his room. "Let's watch some reality shows while we eat yeah?" He added as he eyed the food.

"Wink boy didn't change when it comes to food huh?" I said teasing him.

"It's.. It's not like that." He said trying to hide away the embarrassment.

Buzz

I grabbed my phone and looked at the notification before showing a visible pout.

"Hm? Is everything alright?" Jinyoung asked as he leaned over before his phone buzzed.

He did the same thing as what I did to realize why I'm pouting over it.

"Sorry hyungs, we need to go get prepared now. We're leaving in the early morning too so we had to." Jinyoung explained to everyone.

"We barely got to eating." Sungwoon complained. "Out of all timing too."

"It'll be fine, you guys eat up. We'll find something to eat later." I told them.

I looked at Jinyoung to see if he's ready, he looked at me then nodded a little before getting up from his seat. I followed behind waving and shouting goodbye with Jinyoung as he exit the door. As we got outside, Woojin was still talking and playing with Youngmin and Donghyun loudly.

"Donghyun! Youngmin hyung!" I shouted grabbing their attention.

I raised up my phone showing the message from Rhymer as Jinyoung and I entered the car. We ended up sitting in the back seat while the other two entered the front. We waved goodbye to Woojin who was watching us from the front door.

>>>

We woke up around 4am, we all showered, changed, etc to be prepared. Since we're not gonna be able to change the first thing we get there. Rhymer sent stylist and makeup artists to help us prepare. Our concept was dark, everyone at least had a black colored clothing on them. We exit the apartment after thanking the staffs before heading down to see the black van.

"You guys ready?" Youngmin said to us.

"Let's get this show on the road." I said enthusiastically.

We all jumped and celebrated silently remembering it was still morning. We all entered the car and sat in the last two rows comfortably. We all know it will be a long ride despite the time we had to wake up to prepare and get there.

"As we approached the building, you guys will be given something from the camera team. Once you receive it, please make sure to put it on before the recording begins." The guy in the passenger seat explained to us as we agreed.