Twenty One

| Meeting |

I arrived at the ICU, informing the nurses that I'm visiting, they handed me gowns and other materials before I head inside. Guessing it was protection for the person to avoid getting sick from someone. I entered and was set to look for Jinyoung already. I walked passed couple of beds before heading to the last one, I pulled back the curtain to see him sleeping. The wounds on his face all patched up with bandages. I can say the same for his arms that were shown above the blanket. I closed the curtains again and settled beside him.

"You must've been worried huh..?" I talked to him hoping he would at least hear.

"Would it be different if I left a letter or a text message of my whereabouts?" I continued.

"Ah, I really hate to be in this position. How can you get yourself in this spot in days before we would even debut with the others.." I whispered. "Yah.. wake up and tell me you'll be fine.. pl-please don't leave me." I stuttered mumbling useless stuff.

I lowered my head to hide away the tears that would flow down like a waterfall.

"D-Daehwi.." I looked up hearing my name to see Jinyoung's eye opened a little.

I grabbed hold of his hand and let it hold onto my cheek. He could feel the wet spots from the tears.

"Were.. you.. c-crying..?" Jinyoung spoke softly before chuckling quietly.

"Lee Daehwi, your visiting time is up." The nurse said coming in through the curtain.

I only nodded after seeing Jinyoung closes his eyes again. It was no use staying here just seeing Jinyoung being awake for a minute. I let out a sigh before exiting the ICU with the nurse. I returned the gown and other accessories to her before leaving the hospital. Besides, school is tomorrow, I need time to rest till then.

>>>

I rolled off the bed falling onto the ground, I groaned out from the impact as I slowly got up to my feet. The door opened revealing Youngmin with a worried look.

"Daehwi, are you alright?" He spoke up.

"I'm okay hyung, no worries." I responded.

"I'll take you to school if you need-"

"No, I'm fine. I'll go alone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Youngmin wouldn't leave me alone since I got home from last night. Probably because he worries about me since he and Donghyun were also one of the group of people that knows how close the two of us are. I have to push Youngmin out of the room and closed the door and of course locking it. I turned back around to look at the room, it looked so empty, so bland without Jinyoung's presence. I shrugged it off then proceeded to prepare for school.

>>>

"Lee Daehwi!" I looked up at my teacher who was tapping his foot while giving me glares.

"I know you were a Wanna One member, but you being an idol here doesn't mean you to not learn anything!" He shouted. "Come here and work this equation."

The time where I don't want to work on math.

I sighed silently then headed up to the board and received the marker that my teacher had. I stared at the equation that was displayed. It took me a moment to realize it was a simple equation. I looked back at my teacher but he nowhere to be seen. I looked behind me and the students were just the same waiting on me to do the equation.

"Is this some type of joke?" I blurted out before hearing laughters from my classmates.

I turned around and see Jinyoung sitting on my desk. He looked paler, he was smiling brightly at me. Next thing I knew was getting hit in the head from my teacher. I looked at him for a second then looked back at my seat. No Jinyoung to be seen, aish am I really hallucinating now.

"Mr. Lee, if you can't do this equation then go home take the failing grade." My teacher threatened.

I focused back on the board and did the equation, simple as that. I went back to my seat but I was stopped when my teacher called out to me.

"I don't know what's going on with you lately Lee. But you've always done good things before returning today. The fact that you even messed up this question." He pointed it out to me.

I turned around and noticed I made a mistake on the question. I facepalmed internally before shouting negativity on myself.

"I-I.." I was lost at words.

"Go, get time for yourself to recover. I don't need you to make me waste time on class when I should be teaching." He said coldly.

I nodded then headed out of the classroom, as I got out of there. I found a nearest object before throwing it somewhere releasing my anger. I laid against the wall before falling down the floor covering myself behind my knees. I stayed in that position even through the bell. I know I was getting glares, I can hear some mumbles from girls from a distance. I didn't bother moving till someone stopped in front of me.

"Ah, so the idol that everyone once known and love is sitting here on the floor curled up in a ball." He spoke up. "Pathetic student, grab him. We need to catch up on some things." He continued before I hear movements come to me.

His friends grabbed me by the arm and carried me as my foot dragged along the floor. I continued to hear them talk and mumbles from behind. At this point, I really want to kill myself, I'm feeling pressured and a disappointment to everyone. With Jinyoung away on recovery isn't making me feel any better. I know he isn't dead but I for some reason keep thinking he is. I was thrown to the ground after all that thinking, I looked back up to see that one student, the main guy that would always target me.