Fourteen

| The And |

Two years really passed by so quickly, a lot really had happened. The 11 of us, we were surprised to actually made it together in one group. Wanna One, it really brought all of us close together again. It was as if it was before everything bad happened, I really forgot about the pain that I was given since that time I was going to school. Though I didn't enjoy it as much as we were on cameras. Due to me and Jinyoung having rumors, death threats, poor image, Swing told us to not be close on cameras to maintain our picture for the group. Though we hated it, in the dorms, we would just have time to ourselves and make up the times missed. We weren't able to do it a lot anymore as we were slowly separating, when the New Years arrived, everyone was enjoying each other once again.

"Hyungs, what are you guys gonna do once you return?" I asked wondering about their plans.

"Since I have to enlist soon, I'm sure MMO will do something for me to prepare before August 7." Jisung informed.

"Awh." I pouted remembering that he needed to enlist.

"I got a drama to act in soon, all I gotta do now is rest at home." Seongwu said cheerfully making everyone laugh.

"Park Jihoon and Park Woojin, you guys should debut as a duets in Maroo. I can see you guys succeeding." Jinyoung spoke up which made everyone's attention on the two.

"Say, that's not a bad idea." They both responded back in unison.

"You two." Minhyun spoke up looking at me and Jinyoung.

"You shouldn't have listened to the CEO, he really did damaged you two's relationship these days." He added reminding us of terrible memories we had together.

"Be happy and ignore what everyone says okay? We're supporting the two of you, stay strong, fighting." Everyone said the last word together cheering the both of us on.

"Brand New Music, Bae Jinyoung Lee Daehwi." We heard our names being called from afar.

We looked and saw Youngmin hyung and Donghyun waving at us. We bidded the others goodbye and thank yous before leaving to meet with the other two. We gulfed them into a group hug as if we never seen each other for a long time. We were only able to see each other from afar, the only time we managed to talk together was whenever we would help produce a song for them. I get to do it twice while Jinyoung only did it once. It was only 4-5 months since I last seen the two, I must've miss them alot.

"You guys really matured since few months ago. You guys will be alright right?" Donghyun said.

"A year and half, of course we would matured."

"Lets go home, being in Wanna One wasn't easy to have your free time when your schedule is off the charts." Youngmin suggested as we agreed and entered the car.

>>>

"We're home sleepy heads." Youngmin shouted as I woke up.

When I looked beside me, Jinyoung was just waking up too. I kept staring at him till I realized he was staring back at me. I broke the eye contact between him and myself then hurried out of the car. I wanted to run but.. you know what nevermind. I ran leaving all of my stuff inside the car's trunk. I hurried and get the apartment door opened and dash to the bedroom. It was untouched, dust free, just the way we left it since we left to go to Produce 101. Being gone for so long, the others must've have something covering the furniture to keep the dust out.

"Thought you would run from me?" I got scared once I heard Jinyoung's voice from behind.

"Aish, you should at least make some noise when you were walking!" I shouted him which cause him to chuckle a bit.

"Donghyun and Youngmin hyung insisted on taking our bags up. Since they've done some stuff here for us, I didn't let them." He blurted.

I turned around and see Jinyoung holding my luggage along with his own, he also had some hats and other head accessories on his head. Looking at his appearance with all of that stuff on him, I tried to hold in my laughter.

"You said that to make me look at you?" I asked with some laughter.

"Tsk, no, I wanted you to take these hats. Some are making my face itch but I can't scratch it because of the other bags that I'm holding contained Wannable's gifts." He said killing the mood.

"Wow.. could've just said that then." I said then went on tippy toes to reach the hats.

I grabbed the hats but I definitely was not expecting a kiss. Just before I get off my tippy toes, Jinyoung reacted quick and peck me on the lips.

"Jinyoung hyung!" I said stumbling back a bit covering my lip.

"I love it when I get these good opportunity." He commented while smirking at me.

He placed our luggages down near the closets as I find a place to put all the hats at. Just as I was done putting away the hats, Jinyoung snuck up behind and gave me a back hug.

"What do you think is gonna happen now that Wanna One is over?" He said still worried of our future career.

"We'll prepare for our debut with our sunbaenims." I responded cheerfully to brighten his mood.

"You're really are something when it comes to these type of attitudes." He commented.

"Your happiness is mines. Continue to be happy will you?" I told him before caressing his hands that is held together wrapped around my waist.