Six

| Hiding |

I finally got myself up, I fixed my clothes and looked for a nearby mirror in the class. As I was searching for one, I found my phone on the floor uncracked. I let out a sigh of relief then looked at it to see notifications from Jinyoung. 53 missed calls, 101 messages from him. I was surprised by the amount of notification I received from him alone, I didn't bother looking through the message and just used the camera and fixed myself. I fixed the blinds as they were before we entered and tried to make the classroom not look like a mess. I exit the door making sure it was unlock, I looked down at my phone to see the time, only an hour had passed. I went to the nearby bathroom and looked through the mirror to see small cuts that I couldn't catch on my phone. Next thing I knew, tears had already welled up in my eyes, I watched them fell from my eyes and onto my hand that was holding on the table displayed in front of me. My hands were getting pink-redish from how hard I clenched them together, my knuckles turning to a pale color.

Creek

I calmed down at and just stared at myself as someone entered the restroom. I didn't focused on that person, I just continued to ignore his presence. After hearing one of the cubicle being locked, I turned on the water and washed my face. I looked back up at the mirror as the extra water dripped down from my chin. Part of my bangs were also caught up with the water, dripping on the tip of it.

I grabbed a paper towel and dried off my face before exiting the restroom and head off to class. As I arrived to my class, I was held back as someone grabbed onto my hand. I looked around and see it was Jinyoung.

"J-Jinyoung-"

"Where were you?" He interrupted me.

"Here?" I asked pretending that scene never happened.

"Doing what? Why did you call and not talk? Who was it that was breathing on your side instead of you?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Hyung, it was nothing. I'll be in class now." I ended the conversation and entered my classroom. As that happen, the bell rung, perfect timing I guess. I sat there, either staring out of the window to look at the view beside me or look at Jinyoung who was working ahead on the other side of me in another class.

>>>

The bell rung not too long ago, I only sat there in class not moving a bit. Everyone else had already ran out of the class towards the canteen. Ah, thank goodness it's Friday though, we can go back and visit hyungs and Guan Lin tomorrow. I laid my head on the table to get in a small nap.

Thud

I flung my head up and see Jinyoung on the floor. I got up from my seat quickly and headed towards him.

"What are you doing falling like this." I asked as I helped him get him on his feet.

"I didn-"

"See, I told you they both would be in here making out." We both turned to see the guy and that same one from before.

"So, new kids? Enjoying school?" One asked.

None of us answered, we both stood there quietly as they were waiting on the answers.

"Hello? Are you guys deaf? That's not nice to ignore someone's question." The same one said in a annoyed tone.

"Lets go get to the canteen Jae." The other side as he rubs his stomach.

Once we saw the two figure headed down the stairs and disappeared from our view, we both let out a deep sigh. I only walked back to my desk and smack my head against the table. When I felt Jinyoung's hand held onto mines, I only yanked it away before looking at him.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked as I only shook my head.

"It's nothing." I answered and only see concern expressions over his face.

"Daehwi-ah.. come on.." He said sadly as if he was defeated.

"Hyung, I need to go somewhere. Don't come looking for me either." I said in a dirty tone.

I got up and glanced down at him for the last time before running out of the classroom.

I'm sorry, but you can't see this one..

I walked around the school even when the bell rung, I still decided not to go back to class since math was the next subject. I entered the library and grabbed some books. I held the stack of books and headed to a nearby table and set them all there before taking a seat. I don't even know why I went here or why I got these books. I just let them sit there covering myself behind them.

"That kid, you know? He used to be in that other school, did you heard about his boyfriend taking on a group of students just defend him. My buddy, Hwang Jisung. He was so close to handle that new kid." I heard whispers coming from behind.

I slammed my hand on the table go stop the whispering from behind. I can feel them staring at me with the smirk on their face. And I was right, when I turned, I saw the smirk. I looked away and started to walk away from the library. As I exit the library, my arm was held on tightly.

"Daehwi-ah." The deep husky voice spoke.

"Why are you suddenly avoiding me? Is there something you don't want me to see.?" He continued, I planned to not turn to face and tell him everything.

"Heh, is it really that's how it is going to go? Daehwi, why are you hiding it? You know you reach out to me, I'll be your shoulder that you need to lean on. I'll take care of you as long as you don't leave me ever."

I couldn't hold in my emotions, I felt myself burst out in tears quietly. I didn't make any noise, my body was surely shaking since I couldn't control them. I felt his arm wrapped around my body making me move back leaning against his own.