Fifteen

| Reappearance |

"Daehwi-ah!" I woke up to hear my name being called.

"Huh what?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Wake up, its time to go back to school now." Jinyoung continued as I groaned.

"5 more minutes." I said half asleep.

"No, if I let you do that, you'll end up sleeping deeply."

"Not my problem." I said then let my body crash onto the bed and pillow again.

I can head Jinyoung sigh and his footsteps getting further away.

Beginning of Dream

Once the footsteps was no longer heard from my distant, I can finally rest now. I laid there getting comfortable with my eyes closed shut. The peace in the room was soon interrupted, I was being tapped and moved from my shoulder.

"Dang, Jinyoungie, if you want me to wake up then say something instead of doing that as if I was already in deep sleep-" I stopped myself when I realized who it was.

"Haha, my son really did resemble my style back in High School." My father laughed at the scene.

"F-Father..?" I stuttered still shock about his sudden appearance.

"I've seen it all, Daehwi-ah. I'm so proud to have you as my son, a hard working passionate one. You never gave up on your dreams." He said smiling brightly.

"Th-Then you were seeing everything that had happened?" He nodded his head in response. "So you must've heard everything."

"Yes Daehwi, I'm sorry that I can't be alive to watch you sing and dance in front of me and your mom together."

"Father, it's alright. I've done everything the best I could here and there. It was because of you, you were the one that gave me strength to accomplish what I've done."

He smiled at me before placing his hands on my hair and ruffled it. Ignore the fact that my hair was a mess and I didn't bother fixing it because I didn't expect father here.

"Daehwi-ah, I'll get going once again. This time watching over your mother." He informed me as he got off the bed.

"She is getting carried away with work once again. Sadly I can't do anything about it." He said sadly before standing in the middle of the room.

"Daehwi, my son, will you do the best you can with that strength that I've given you?" He emphasize given.

I only nodded and showed him a thumbs up before he disappeared. Probably sent off to see mother with her knowing his appearance.

End of Dream

"Daehwi.. Daehwi-ah...... Dae-" I hit my head towards Jinyoung's.

My head fell back onto the pillow and watching Jinyoung stumble back.

"Jinyoungie!" I whined in pain.

"Ah, this is why I don't like to do this." He explained.

"The second time you hit me, Daehwi-ah. Is it that same dream again?" He asked and I quickly shook my head denying the true fact.

"Yah, stop lying." He caught on to my lies. "Why are you hiding it so much?"

"It's just..." I didn't know how to explain it since it was mainly just me and my father meeting. "Father.. he.. he was.. t-telling me things that.. I should know." I continued to explain this dream and the previous when I hit him the first time.

He only nodded and pat my head after the whole explanation. I may or may not have blurt out the cause of father's death. I looked up to see him showing a small smile.

"Your father is right." He said before looking at his watch.

"It's time to get going huh?" I said and he only nodded. "I'll get ready, go ahead wait again."

With that he obeyed and went on out to wait on me again.

>>>

As we got to the school gate, there was a lot of female students looking at us and screaming. I chuckled at the sight knowing there was Wannables at our school. It was like the red carpet again, less flashing cameras though.

"Daehwi-ssi! Jinyoung-ssi!"

We continued to hear our names being called out from the girls as they trailed behind us. We continued and continued to walk till we decide to stop and pose a heart to them which led them to squeal. Jinyoung was waving before we resume our destination. As we got close to our classrooms, the students shouted bye or see you later. We smiled at their loving actions and waved them off.

"I never knew we would be that popular." I said as we stood by our doors.

"Neither would I. Like during One The World tour for the US." He commented.

"Jinyoung-ah, that was fun being in the US. It was also cute to see you trying to speak English too." I said smiling at him.

"I really could've brought you something at the mall." He pouted regretting that he didn't buy anything before we left to go rehearsal for a mic sound check.

Ring

Ring

"Well, time to go. Daehwi, when it's lunch time. Wait for me here okay?" He asked and I nodded.

We both agreed on the plan then proceeded inside our classrooms. I took my seat and watch students coming in late along with the teacher behind them. With that, the class begins and so does the lesson.

>>>

"So forth from here. You guys won't have anymore homework till next month. With that being said-"

The teacher was interrupted as the bell rung, everyone cheered happily before running out of the class. The teacher himself was smiling too before leaving. I exit the classroom and saw Jinyoung finishing up some work. As our plan from earlier, I waited by the door. I peeked through the window and see him. He saw me too and was smiling brightly. I waved at him and he responded back with a wave too.

"So you decided to come back after all?" I turned to see the same kid again.

Oh how much I want you to stay home or drop out of school so I won't have to deal with your bull.

"I know you may be an idol, to me, I don't care about your image. I agree with those haters who called you ugly and all." He continued as he was getting closer towards me.