Twenty Five

| Great News |

I stared at Jinyoung dead in the eyes as he was blocking the blue sky and sunlight. We stared into each other for some time now. We didn't move from our spots, ignoring the spring breeze that's coming onto us.

"Bae Jinyoung!" I heard shouting from the other side.

We both broke the eye contact and I stood up and laid against the brick walls acting as nothing happened. The nurse came over when she spotted us, he picked Jinyoung up and hurried him back inside. I was left alone, yeah, thanks for that nurse. I rolled my eyes after watching him disappear from my view. I stayed there staring up at the sky for some time before standing to walk back to the apartment.

>>>

"Hello- Oh Daehwi-ssi? You're back?" Youngmin opened the door to the apartment after I knocked.

"For the time being, after tomorrow, Jinyoung will be back." I informed him.

"Really?!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah."

"Good news from you is that, anything else?"

"Hm, no. I guess you got news?"

"Possibly. Come in, let's get settled in first beforehand."

He moved to the side as he widen the space between him and the door. I entered, everything else was the same. Well, except for one side, it's blocked off from any of us to go through.

"Ah, don't mind that. We're just having a little reinvention there." He said as he moved me to the living room.

There Donghyun was sleeping on the couch comfortably. I can tell he's really out of it, I knelt in front of him and rubbed his hair.

"Yah, has he been working hard while I was out?" I asked.

"Seems like it, he was the main producer within the two of us." Youngmin answered adding a small chuckle.

"No worries, he'll wake up in a bit." He added.

"Heh, he looks so much in peace when he's asleep." I commented his sleeping facials.

"You should see how he sleeps back then." Youngmin said letting out a laugh.

"Send it to me later." I responded showing a bright smile to him.

We went to our separate ways, Youngmin went somewhere to grab something or get some food. I turned on the TV that was in front of me and Donghyun, I sat beside while resting my arm around Donghyun. I watched music bank and other variety shows that is available at this time. It was peaceful till Youngmin shouted from the other room.

"Daehwi, when I was cleaning up your room, I happen to see a box neatly wrapped with your name on it."

"Huh? From who?"

"Jin... Jinyoung-ssi."

I got up from the couch and was met with Youngmin in the middle of the hall. We both must've have the idea to go to each other. He held out the wrapped gift and I took it slowly.

"When did he.." I blurt out.

No answers, no one talked from then. The atmosphere around us changed compared to earlier. I unwrapped the red ribbon and raised the golden colored lid. Two different boxes, one navy blue and the other black. I already knew that both of them are very expensive. Youngmin excused himself and left me alone in the hall. I walked over to my bedroom to still see the bag sitting on the table. I was debating whether I should give it to him when he gets discharged or on his birthday still. I laid the two boxes on the bed while I just lay there beside them.

>>>

"Daehwi.? Daehwi-ah." I only groaned out in response.

"Just... let.... me... sleep...." I said to the person.

"But Daehwi, you haven't had dinner, it wouldn't be pleasant if you sleep on a empty stomach."

"Argh.. you sound like a mother..." I whined a little.

"Hah, c'mon. Youngmin is gonna pick up Jinyoung and hope for an early discharge." The mentioned of Jinyoung made me fully awake.

"W-What?" I said and see Donghyun smiling brightly.

"You heard me right." He responded.

He laid his hands on my shoulders and shook them happily. The apartment door opened was heard, sheesh, I never knew it was that loud.

"Donghyun-ah! Did you wake him up?" Youngmin shouted.

"Yeah!" He shouted back.

"Good, we can tell them both the news."

"News- That's right!" I said in almost got myself confused.

"Haha, c'mon little one. Let's eat dinner all together." He said pulling me off the bed.

We exit the room and walked down the hall to the dining room. As I got to the entrance of the dining room. Someone covered my eyes and brought me closer to his body. The warmth seeking out onto me, it was pleasant enough for me to have now.

"Miss me?"

"While be gone for hours..? Definitely." I answered his question.

"Good because I miss you more." He added.

"Yah, lovebirds. Dinner is ready. We'll tell you the news when we finish dinner or when the time is right." Youngmin said making us break the moment.

"You're no fun hyung." I whined as we walked to our seats.

The other two chuckled at my action, it wasn't long till we all digged in and chatted happily. It was like nothing ever happened to Jinyoung. A peaceful dinner, no sound was heard other than the utensils making contact with the plates and bowls. We emptied the dishes and laid back against our seats either resting or patting our stomachs talking about how full we are.

"Since that's over, here's the news." Donghyun said after his comment of him feeling fat.

"We got news that we will be debuting in 5 days from now since Jinyoung-ssi have recently discharged from the hospital. Which means the intense training and/or practices is coming again. And we will be having some support from the team that is created from Rhymer himself." Youngmin explained the news further on.

"Debuting already? Jinyoung would still need some time to rest-"

"Ah, don't worry too much about me. I'll be fine." Jinyoung interrupted me and held me close to his body.

"For now, let's prepare for our debut." He said looking at me and the others with a serious look.

He rubbed his hand back and forth on my arm to calm me down. I looked at his serious expression and apparently gave in.