Four

| Produce? |

I woke up to see Jinyoung's sleeping peaceful face. I made one small movement and he had woke up.

"I'm sorry if I disturb your sleep." I apologized.

"No worries." He said chuckling a little.

"Daehwi! Jinyoung! Food is here!" Donghyun shouted from outside.

"Oh that's right. You were craving for some food." Jinyoung said as he got out of bed.

I got out from it too, he wrapped himself around my body and we walked down the halls to be met with the others.

"You guys really love each other huh?" Youngmin asked and we both nodded as we could feel the heat burn on our cheeks.

"Hyung stop teasing them, look at how red their faces are now." Donghyun said.

"We'll just eat in our room then." Jinyoung added.

"Okay okay okay, sorry. Come on, let's just eat peacefully." They both said in unison.

"Did you guys like practice that?" I asked in curiosity.

"Possibly, that's not the case. Here." Youngmin handed us a plates.

We both decided to give and sat at the table as Youngmin and Donghyun were placing down dishes of different meat. In fact there was other dishes too, I guess it's for them and Jinyoung incase.

"Anyone allergic to seafood?" Donghyun asked.

I turned and saw Jinyoung rise his hands, I didn't know about that fact of him. Oh, that's right we barely ate any seafood back then unless he wasn't eating them while we were.

"Hm, alright then. Is there something that you're craving for?" Donghyun asked.

"No, this is fine."

"Alright then, go ahead dig in if you like. And plus-"

"So apparently, Rhymer gave us this." Youngmin said coming in with another phone in his hands.

"Good news." We both looked at the two in confusion as they were smiling.

"There's something coming up, have you heard?" We both shook our heads.

"Ah you see, there's a survival show, Produce 101."

"Ah, the one that Jeon Somi sunbaenim was in?" I asked.

"Yeah, even though it's been about 2 years since season 1, a fourth season is coming out. Rhymer wants us to get ready in case we get accepted." Donghyun said.

"So we're a 4 man group.?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yep, Daehwi, do you have any lyrics in mind? We should produce a song for the group." Youngmin turned to me.

"Ah, I do I believe I do-"

"He have a lot, don't worry. I'm sure he will lend a hand." Jinyoung interrupted me.

"Alright, I gotcha. Let's dig in?" We all nodded then started to eat dinner.

To my surprise, everything on the dishes were all gone. Everyone was full from the food that was once shown there. Everyone was cleaning up the table. The dishes were stacked in the sink, half of us decided to split up. Two went to do the dishes while more dishes were still coming over.

"I feel like we're Minhyun hyung." I said to Jinyoung.

"Especially around this place with two extra, we gonna keep this clean in case he comes over." Jinyoung joke.

"And here's the last dishes." Donghyun said as they placed the dishes beside the sink.

"Do you guys want to switch out? I know it's night and all but do you guys want to go do some production on the music.?" Youngmin asked.

"Hyung, we got it, go get ready first, wait for us outside." I refused the offer.

I noticed it took them a moment to move on and get ready. Since we would like to debut and Produce season is coming up again. It's best that we do it together and work hard towards it. It took me and Jinyoung not long to finish the dishes since we were like that before. We washed off our hands and dried them with the towel before heading to our bedroom and started to change into something we could practice in.

"Ready?" Jinyoung spoke.

"Yeah, let me grabbed the lyrics real quick." I said rushing to a desk that's stacked with paper.

"Hyung, which song should I bring?"

"Just bring them all, we can decide when we're producing them." He answered.

Jinyoung came by and helped me put the paper inside a folder before walking out with them. I followed behind carrying couple of water bottles. Youngmin and Donghyun was discussing something as we entered the car. We pulled out and headed to the main building for Brand New Music. As we arrived, something struck my head which now I'm starting to wonder.

"Hyung what about school.?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we will get enough sleep tonight so we can still go tomorrow." Jinyoung said holding onto my fingers.

I then smiled and hoped for that, we got out of the car then went through the front door. Some of the trainees were leaving bidding a good night as we walked to the dance studio.

We practiced and practiced and practiced over this one whole choreography. Youngmin and I had decided to do one of the songs that was wrote when I was back in LA. We all are back home now after a hard working night. Donghyun and Youngmin bid their good nights as we parted ways to our rooms. I looked at Jinyoung, he seemed tired and nearly fell as he was walking.

"Hyung let's shower first before you land on the bed." I said to him.

He grabbed my hands and dragged me to the bathroom. He stripped me off from my clothes before putting me in the shower as the water flow out onto my body. Soon later, he joined inside then started to scrub on me before shampooing my hair.

"Hyung~" I whined since I couldn't do anything for myself.

"I can do it myself~" I added in a small cute voice.

"Daehwi-ah, no can do. Besides, I don't like wasting water." He commented.

Whenever we both was cleaned from the showering, Jinyoung shut off the water and I exit first before grabbing a towel and dried myself.

"Cover your eyes." Jinyoung warned and I did after wrapping my towel around my waist.

I heard another towel being grabbed, I waited and waited till he told me to open. I really should've exit the bathroom but he came out as soon as I finished drying myself.

"Hyun-"

I was caught off as I felt a pair of lips made contact with mines.