Home

Chanyeol was restless, he just couldn't believe he was finally coming home. It had taken 6 months of his younger brother Sehun's nagging, to finally get on the plane. He couldn't help but feel nervous, and  a little bit excited at the prospect of seeing his parents and his brother again. Longing filled his heart as it lurched painfully as he remembered the pain he inflicted on Baekhyun. Baekhyun his younger brothers best friend, and at the time secret boyfriend.

Chanyeol looks at the worn photo he has in his hand, a present from his brother when Sehun unannounced arrived at his door in New York, 6 months ago begging for his return to save his friend.

The photo that  Chanyeol was lovingly caressing was of A petite almost feminine young man, with platinum hair wearing a black shirt under an open black jacket. Gods he was the most beautiful creature in Chanyeol's eyes "oh Baek, I was a total idiot" he sighs. The photo of Baekhyun according to Sehun, had been taken discretely as the boy in the photo stared in to space with glassy eyes.

Sehun had explained  that the photo was taken at the wake of Baekhyun's father. Who had died in accident leaving Baekhyun alone as his mother had died when he was 5.  Sehun had explained over drinks with his brother, that Baekhyun had got so drunk after the wake he started to cry begging for his giant. Sehun had been offended at the nickname only for Baekhyun to let slip details of  his relationship with Chanyeol. Both to him and their best friend Jongdae and within earshot of Chanyeol and Sehun's parents. Baekhyun hadn't gone in too detail, as almost catatonic with grief,  but had let slip a relationship had been happening, and it transpired been in total secret.

Sehun and his parents were horrified, not because of the relationship as their patents adored Baekhyun, but at what as parents had done.

Chanyeol should of hated his parents for what had happened, and did for a short while, but could only blame himself for not speaking up 5 years ago.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts, we will begin our descent to Gimpo airport"

This chapter  is dedicated to CClay2020  thank you for your support and inspiration to post.