Unpleasant Surprises Part One

Thank you everyone for giving this over 7k views I'm so amazed thank you all, for taking the time to read this. This story has helped to inspire my love of creative writing I know it's not perfect my writing. I do try hard so please forgive any mistakes, in both spelling and grammar.

As always please leave your feedback, I love hearing what you think, thank you so much again ❤️❤️

10am the morning of the exhibit.
Chanyeol sits at his desk, glaring daggers at the report in front of him, he can feel his heart sinking deeper into his chest, his blood blistering at what he sees! He so wanted to be wrong about his hunch, the damming report in from of him contains the evidence that the faulty light that fell on his beloved Baekhyun was indeed tampered with!  Chanyeol closes his eyes letting out the breath he was holding, hoping it will dispel the blistering heat coursing through his veins! Needing to calm himself, Chanyeol turns to windows behind his desk. The view of the Han River from his high floor office has always been his favourite view, especially when the sun is shining, New York could just never compare to the hustle and bustle of downtown Seoul.

Chanyeol smiles softly yes this view is amazing and calming , it still doesn't come close to the view he has from his penthouse! Smiling he  so wishes he could return to this morning, to that warm glorious petite body he left in his bed!  Chanyeol shifts in his chair can feel that flare of arousal ignite, causing him to harden painfully just thinking by Baekhyun. Flashbacks fro the last 12 hours add to his raging hard on, hot searing kisses from dainty rosebud lips, the sensual touches of those magnificent petite fingers ones that led to the most erotic orgasm of his life and the hottest shower sex he ever imagined he could have! Chanyeol truly is amazed by Baekhyun, not once did he ask for a breather when He all but hammered the much more delicate and petite male on to his manhood.

The sound of his phone ringing snaps him out of his daydream, glancing at the display he's little disappointed it's not Baekhyun that melodic voice could of soothed the raging problem in his pants!  His plan for some midday phone sex dies with one look at the called ID, it's his younger brother Sehun! "Good morning baby brother, " Chanyeol silently laughs at the whine he hears down the phone and the clear huffs Sehun lets out, he always hated being called baby brother! "Did you know a certain platinum haired pixie rang my boyfriend in a state of panic at 8am!"

That sentence has Chanyeol's immediate attentional he panics something else has happened to Baekhyun!
"Is he ok why was Baekhyun calling Luhan about an emergency, my phone is on and with me!" "Hyung, don't panic he called my Lulu regarding his jacket for this evening, a sequin had come loose, you know how Luhan lives for this stuff, I swear he has more spare sequins then a ballroom dancer, or a drag Queen."

Chanyeol nods his head in agreement, in the time he has known Luhan, the deer like man has always been drawn to sparkly things. At the mention of that sinful outfit he remembers hanging in his wardrobe, Chanyeol feels a flare of jealousy.  Baekhyun will be the centre of attention in that Dior snow leopard print Jacket and those sinful leather pants Baekhyun just so happened to hang with the jacket. Chanyeol  doesn't want tonight to be hampered one by the jealously he will have over his boyfriend being the centre of attention and the of the attention he will no doubt give his patrons. The glaring report still on his desk has put a real dampener on the opening tonight, he knows his brother will feel the same after all he is best friends with Baekhyun.

"Chnayeol you are wearing that white Tom Ford jacket aren't you?" aware Sehun is swiftly changing the subject, but if anyone will understand his predicament it's his younger brother "Sehunnie, yes I am wearing the Tom ford jacket, I know you have been trying to steal it! Just listen a second, you remember I told what happened with the light at the gallery?" "Yes Hung our favourite troll had text me at the hospital saying that it was rather hot how you burst in like a knight in shining armour!"