Nightmares

Chanyeol stands in the doorway of his en-suite bathroom, he slipped out of bed about 15 minutes ago, thankful that he managed not to wake the petite delicate  angel that he was using as a pillow. Chanyeol knows he doesn't deserve the ethereal beauty of Baekhyun, his cheeks still possess a flushed rosy hue, that alabaster smooth skin shines and sparkles in the moonlight. Chanyeol glances at the clock 4am! It is far to early to wake Baekhyun. Chanyeol rubs his back, the twinge at his lower back is a sure sign he went a little too hard last night, that and his own sore hips. He can only cringe as no doubt the angel sleeping in his bed will be in pain within.

Chanyeol is beyond  thrilled at their intimacy last night, he truly feels that their reconciliation is now complete. His heart sores, as he remembers how his beautiful precious Baekhyun declared his love for him. Those three words, he truly thought he would never hear them from Baekhyun, let alone get the chance to say them back. He is suddenly bought out of his musings by hearing a small soft whimper! He can't help but smile and feel like a proud alpha wolf because yep he did that! Knowing there isn't a great deal he can do for the pain his baby will be feeling, save providing a hot water bottle and pain meds. Chanyeol mentally rolls his eyes, he should of got pain relief when he was in the bathroom!

Chanyeol goes to turn, when he hears a sudden pain filled moan that is distinctly different to the previous sound. He frowns as he turns around and watches as the love of his life, starts to thrash around on the bed, concerned Chanyeol rushes back towards him. That concern growing in his heart, when he reaches out to cup a tiny cheek and  feels a burst of heat radiating off that delicate soft skin. "Baby," concern growing even more when Baekhyun doesn't respond and continues to thrash about. "Baby, angel, puppy!"

To be continued.

I just want to thank everyone one for not giving up on me or this story, i truly am sorry for the absence. I very nearly pulled the plug entirely! It's been days tough couple of months and I hope  you all enjoy this small sneak peak.  I refuse to give up and wanted to thank a special someone one cclay2020 for your never ending support