Revelations

Baekhyun tried to concentrate on the task in front of him, he never normally has any issues when food is involved. His brain however wont let him. Even the simple task of deciding on what canapés to have at the Tutankhamun opening.  All because he keeps drifting to the kiss he was given from Chanyeol, said kiss that was 3 days ago. He wasn't going to deny that it felt good, because it felt amazing. "You know that goofy smile is so refreshing," Baekhyun puts down the catering menu, and raises his eyes to his best friend. "Hyunie what brings you all the way down here" watching as his best friend swans in too his office. "A  little, well tall bird told me of a date tonight." Baekhyun slightly shocked and hopeful, but at the same time he was trying desperately to be rational "Jongdae is such a gossip queen." Watching as Sehun's face alights with a smile, "not our favourite troll, my brother told me, he messaged and told me in person on the day he acted all caveman." A smile forms on Baekhyun's lips, perhaps this means Chanyeol is serious about them! It's a familiar yet long missed feeling of excitement that is bubbling within him, it's a welcome change from the usual sadness. "Well that is definitely unexpected, Sehun listen" "Please Baekie, I've seen you look so forlorn under that mask of yours. My memories of you being truly happy, are when we were at university. Now I know why, you were in love. My brother was an idiot, but he truly has had some demons to fight, and I know that in his heart, he loves you." Baekhyun's heart was hammering, it's all he ever wanted! It's true what he said when he last saw the idiot, he doesn't hate him. For the first time it's refreshing to be able to freely say it, and not feel that familiar loathing course through him, when he admits to himself that he has always loved Chanyeol. "Sehun, I am sorry I never, no sorry that we never trusted you back then, with our relationship, please know that Chanyeol has and will always been special to me." It is then that he notices the smile Sehun has, it's knowing, and almost secretive " I know, sadly I can't stay and chat, I have dropped the mock up of the exhibition catalogue, it's going to be amazing I'm so proud of you, good luck tonight" Baekhyun smiles at his friend as he swans off, as quick as he arrived!

Its some time later when he senses someone watching him, subtle hints of sandalwood and earl grey surround him. Smiling at the familiar and wanted scent, he raises his head to greet Chanyeol. His eyes widen at the vison of masculine beauty before him. Chanyeol's  long legs are encased in expensive tailored trousers, his broad chest hidden under a black silk shirt. A dark burgundy Jacket, that he recognises as the Prada jacket he has been lusting after himself, finishes off the look. His hair in that trademark quiff, still as sable haired as he was 5 years ago. He wonders if that six pack is still as defined as it was 5 years ago! His happy daydream is cut off by Chanyeol saying "Sehun wasn't kidding when he said I would find you here still at this hour." Baekhyun's cheeks heat  in embarrassment, perhaps Chen has a point about cutting back, when he realises the time! "I had hoped to change before our date tonight, I'm sorry time is not always my friend" he watches as Chan tilts his head and slowly drags his eyes up and down his body. "You look amazing Baekhyun, your style has always been impeccable, now we must go or we will be late for the reservation I have made." He watches as Chanyeol turns, gifting him a fine view of his ass, groaning as he realises that tonights dinner is going to kill him.

"Sehun wasn't kidding when he said you had been open with him, I have been trying to get a table here, to celebrate the gallery's success and was told there were no reservations available for weeks. I have only been here once, and that was with Sehun. The food is to die for! I've been so busy I forgot this was in a hotel your family owns, I should of just asked Sandra." Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckle at Baekhyun, who from the moment of their arrival at Itsuki had stars in his eyes. When they were escorted to a private room kitted out with their own teppanyaki grill and tatami table, Baekhyun resembled a blow fish, a very, very good loooking blowfish! Platinum hair perfectly styled, his trademark eyeliner and blue contacts, tight  fitting black Jeans and ice blue shirt, god he was sex on legs. Shaking his head at yet again more inappropriate thoughts, he tries to refocus on the man in front of him, who he hopes will enjoy the lobster sashimi, snow crab and Kobe beef he has arranged. Chanyeol makes a mental note to thank his brother. "It's not just Sehun, I should of done this years ago, believe me it was a hard pill to swallow, when i realised what a fucked up situation I all but forced you into." He discreetly sends a nod to the waiter to bring out some drinks, as he knows this conversation, will require liquid courage. He watches as Baek's cute nose scrunch up in confusion as whiskey tumblr's are placed in front of them. "Please Chanyeol, you didn't force me in to anything, I didn't want myself" Taking in some oxygen, he reaches across for a pale warm delicate hand, hoping that Baekhyun won't recoil. "It was so very wrong, that I didn't fight for you, please I never meant anything I said" pleased that Baekhyun doesn't snatch away his hand, he continues on "I want to tell you what happened, I need to as I want this to work Baekhyun, please will you listen." He waits for what feels like an eternity, but is mere seconds for Baekhyun to nod his head, surprised when he feels the hand he's holding, squeeze his ever so gently.