Explicit Showers!

I'm just going to leave this here, I hope every one likes this rather smutty update, I wanted to do something special for reaching over 6000 reads and this idea popped in my head as a gift to you all :)
I can't thank everyone enough💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's only an hour after declaring love for each other that Chanyeol leans his head back against the marble tiles of his double  shower. Unable  to move from the built in bench he sits on, not that he could or wants to! The hot flat surface of Baekhyun's  tongue licking him from the base of his cock to the tip, makes him fist his hand in Baekhyun's soft gorgeous platinum hair.  The second lick at the slit of his cock head makes him growl, finally opening his eyes he looks down and locks eyes with the man on his knees,  his beautiful baby blues hooded in lust as he again licks at his tip like a eager kitten! Chanyeol can feel the water running down his scared chest but it does nothing to cool him down. The air around them is hot and humid and smells of neroli  and sex, it's his new favourite smell. Eyes still on his puppy he inhales deep when he feels dainty fingers wrap around his base, Chanyeol chokes on a moan when he watches those bruised rosebud lips engulf him, hands and tongue working in perfect symphony! Choking out a "fuck baby, do that again" when he feels those nibble fingers tap against his manhood synchronised to the hot deep swirls of Beakhyun's tongue.

This is what heaven must feel like, as he feels his legs tremble and that delicious burn start rising in the pit of his stomach, he whines when Baekhyun suddenly stops it takes a second to realise the hissing sound he heard just now was actually him. A soft melodic "did I do something wrong?" Chanyeol senses return to him at the uncertainty of that statement, flabbergasted that his angel can think that! Chanyeol hates that Baekhyun's eyes shine in uncertainty and embarrassment, needing to reassure him Chanyeol leans forward cupping a cheek as he gently pulls Baekhyun level and used his other hand to guide those delicate fingers back around his cock. "Never baby, do you feel that, do you feel how hard my cock is in your hand, that's all you!" Helping Baekhyun resume his earlier pace he cant help the groan that falls from his lips, before he captures those swollen blood red lips in a hot desperate kiss. "You sound so desperate for my touch Chanyeol" Chanyeol feels it, the return of that delicious buzz low deep in his abdomen he isn't going to last long as he grabs the marble bench beneath him. How he ever insulted this man with such an asinine notion that he couldn't pleasure him, his thought process is cut off as he feels the return of those gentle yet incredible kitten licks. That burn in his abdomen threatens to ignite when he hears, "i want your cum" before his cock is engulfed  as far as Baekhyun can take it for a second time.

Chanyeol pants as he can feel just tip of his engorged manhood hit the back of Baekhyun's throat, as those beautiful fingers pick up their previous tempo, he doesn't want to come like this, he wants this erotic experience to be mutual for them both. He gently unclenches his hands from where they have been gripping on for dear life , taking a second to use the running water above him cool him. Slowly moving forward he cups those beautiful alabaster cheeks, stroking them until he feels those sinful lips let go of his manhood with a pop. Chanyeol waits until those baby blues,  are searing in to his own no doubt darken with lust eyes. Taking a deep breath and ensuring his voice is stable, he stokes his thumb across those gorgeous ruby red lips that shine coated in mix of his pre cum and Baekhyun's own saliva, "come here!"

Baekhyun let's out a gasp the same time he feels his dick pulse, as that baritone voice he loves barks out a command. He scrambles to follow quickly, gently situating himself across Chanyeol's long lean thighs, he doesn't get change to get comfortable as his lips are once again captive to Chanyeol's bruising kisses. Baekhyn moans in to their kiss as he feels the hand on his ass push him closer to that god like stacked torso, and impressive rock hard cock "fuck yes!" Feeling bold and that little bit naughty, Baekhyun slowly rotates his hips, making sure both their manhoods touch. Shivering when Chanyeol licks his ear before whispering "such a tease," "only for you" before his lips are once again captured in heated kisses.