The Morning After

Chapter Thirteen

Thanks for all the votes and reads so far, I am so amazed this has been well liked! I hope this chapter delivers as well,

Chanyeol groans as the buzz of his phone seems endless, he can sense it's still reasonably early as city lights are still reflecting on his celling from the window. Sighing with relief when the buzzing stops, Chanyeol is far too comfy to move, when a ping announces a text has arrived. He reaches out for his phone, careful not to disturb a certain mop of precious platinum hair. Chanyeol smiles its a morning he's dreamed of, currently Baekhyun is curled in to him, Chanyeol has Baekhyun's delicate petite face cradled in his free arm. Smiling he glances at his phone, the smile disappearing as fast it came, his text is from his baby brother, and has 4 words. OPEN YOUR DOOR NOW. Knowing his brother will not wait, he gently slides Baekhyun off his arm careful not to wake him, then regretfully slides out of the bed. Not before running his hand over  a soft delicate cheek, still not quite able to believe last night happened. Chanyeol takes one last look at the angel in his bed, platinum hair all over the place, beautiful  long eyelashes resting against high cheek bones, a complexion Snow White would be jealous of. Chanyeol makes a mental note to make sure he is close by, should Baekhyun wake up alone, pretty sure he has suitable grooming products ready for Baekhyun when he wakes as well. Smiling like a Cheshire Cat he strides half naked to his en-suite to freshen up.

Suitably refreshed, and wearing track pants and a loose t shirt, he heads for his front door. Opening the door, he is about to suggest his baby brother learn to actually sleep in past dawn, when he is cut off by the the tall younger version of himself stomp past him, a pink haired chinese pixie sheepishly following in his wake. "Don't you ever sleep" "good morning to you to." Chanyeol really does love his brother, and has a pretty good idea why he is here, going by the dozen missed calls on his mobile!  "Coffee." Watching as Luhan places his hand on Sehun's arm  which Chanyeol notices instantly calms his practically vibrating brother. "Yes Channie, 2 coffees will be lovely" Chanyeol smiles at his brothers boyfriend Luhan and nods in the direction of his kitchen.  It's all in effort to keep the noise to a minimum, he would like Baekhyun to rest as long as he can. Directing both males to his raised counter top he gets to work on figuring out the cappuccino machine.  He side eyes Sehun and catches a glimpse of uncertainty, happiness and impatience in his eyes. Chanyeol sighs he had hoped this conversation would at least happen after coffee! His baby brother clearly has other ideas and is on to his attempts to stall the inevitable lecture.

Sehun tilts his head to the side, studying his older but definitely not smarter brother! Chanyeol hasn't kept eye contact since they got here, noticing the penthouse is void of of his platinum haired, much to short best friend. He quickly scans the kitchen for anything Baekhyun related, noticing no phone or any indication the man has been here causes his heart to  sink! Sehun doesn't want to believe his brother would be so stupid as to make the same mistakes of the past! Sehun understand's why the coffee machine is being used now, it's to delay his lecture over the treatment of his best friend! Sehun is about to raise his voice to demand answers!

Sehun doesn't get to scold his brother,  he feels a gentle  calming hand to the knee, he turns to Luhan expecting to see his doe eyes pleading with him to remain calm! Luhan however is smiling and directs his attention back to Chanyeol, confused as to why he needs to watch his brother as he tries to communicate that to his boyfriend. Sehun is trying desperately not to get upset at the man he could be in love with. It's when Luhan grabs his face and turns it to watch Chanyeol's reflection in the coffee machine. There reflected in the coffee machine is a smile on his brothers face, it's small and serene. Sehun lets out the breath he is holding, thankful last night wasn't a car crash. He is a tiny bit guilty, he barged over so early and assumed the worse. Still it doesn't explain his missing best friend, "Chanyeol where is he?" He watches as his brother turns to face him for the first time this morning, he inhales deeply at what he sees. For the first time since Chanyeol returned home he finally looks like himself, a hint of the confident man Sehun has always idolised.

Chanyeol sighs, looking at the clock it's barely 6am,  his brother really doesn't understand boundaries. Chanyeol can think of a much better place to be. That being back in bed with his beautiful Baekhyun, preferably not sleeping! Chanyeol gets a flash back to last night, how Baekhyun's delicate fingers brought him to orgasm, how the petite man looked just after his own orgasm, beautifully flushed and trembling. Yes, definitely would rather be back in bed then stood here placating his brother. Knowing that if he doesn't at least answer, Sehun will just go searching "sleeping, something that seems to of evaded you this morning. Seriously Sehun did you really think I would screw up?" He watches as Sehun's cheeks go pink,  suddenly  watching as Sehun no doubt has a smart retort, instead Chanyeol watches as his eyes bug out his head as he locks on to something behind him, a sheepish and almost embarrassed look about him. Wondering what an earth has caught his brothers attention, he too turns and is met with a truly breathtaking sight, Baekhyun stands before him wearing just  his pinstriped shirt! Looking closer he notices the tears, Oh shit!

30 minutes earlier
Baekhyun turns to lie on his back, not really wanting to wake up, he swears he heard a phone buzzing just 5 minutes ago! Smiling he reaches out for the god like man that is a asleep beside him, Baekhyun could purr at the sight of  all  Chanyeol's solid muscle at least what he managed to glimpse last night. His eyes instantly snapping open when all he feels are expensive sheets. No!  Bolting to sit up, all he can see is an empty bed, this  was not what he signed up for, Chanyeol promised they were going to this right. He bolts out of the bed and grabs the first item of clothing he can find, just happens to be Chanyeol's black and aqua pinstriped shirt from last night. Hoping he is just jumping to conclusions and Chanyeol is in the bathroom, he turns his heart and spirit dropping, when the door to what he assumes is the en-suite is open, and no sign of life can be heard within.

Baekhyun fighting's back his tears, starts rummaging for his phone in his trousers, he needs to send an SOS and fast! That's when he remembers he left his phone on the sofa, of all the days for his phone not to be glued to him constantly. Not caring that he has nothing on under the shirt he heads out the bedroom. He doesn't get far when he hears voices, voices to realistic to be a radio.

Silently creeping down the hall toward the voices, praying it's not a radio, and that he truly is just being silly. That's when he hears it, that voice that couldn't be mistaken for anybody else "Sleeping." Baekhyun lets out the breath he was holding, nor can he hear what else is being said, guilty that he jumped to conclusions, he lets the tears fall at his own stupidity, Baekhyun wraps his arms around his middle, and slowly creeps around the corner to the open plan kitchen. Chanyeol stands with his back to him, His amazing physique covered by a loose shirt and track pants, track pants that hug around his tight glorious ass! That's when he notices Chanyeol is not alone, Sehun and Luhan have clearly spotted him, both looking sheepish. It's only seconds later for
Chanyeol to follow suit and turn to face him!

"Baby, did we wake you," Baekhyun is  stunned he half expected Chanyeol to react like he would of done 5 years ago, keeping him at arms length.  Smiling, as Chanyeol holds his arms open to him. Unable to bare the distance and the guilt for doubting Chanyeol, Baekhyun  nods unable to speak and quickly walks to only man he will love, wrapping his arms around hard steel. Blushing when he hears Sehun gasp! Looking up, he notices Chanyeol's eyes have a mischievous glint, it takes a minute before it twigs. Hoping that he is on the same wave length as Chanyeol, Baekhyun reaches up on his tiptoes, just as Chanyeol lowers his head, lips meeting in a searing passionate kiss! Much to his best friends  obvious disgust at their long awaited first public kiss.

This chapter may not be expected and I know it's a shorter one? but I hope it fits well,  I wanted to portray some insecurities,  please let me know your thoughts ❤️