Declerations

Feeling a chilly breeze caress his scar, Chanyeol frowns in his sleep once he realises what's missing and why he is cold!   There should be a petite platinum haired pixie sleeping atop his chest which he worryingly can't sense the younger man. He wakes instantly when he feels nothing but Egyptian cotton sheet beside him. Sitting up in bed a sudden burst of panic races through his heart, could his insistence that the accident be more then accident pushed Baekhyun to the edge! Chanyeol is thankful he had the good sense to sleep in his boxers, as he finds a t shirt on the padded stool at the base of his super king size bed, before rushing out the bedroom hoping that Baekhyun hasn't snuck away.

He stops dead in his tracks and his breath hitches at the picture before him, his beautiful Baekhyun is still here and wearing his favourite hoodie, a statement Balenciaga number that he will never admit looks better on the smaller male then it does on himself. Chanyeol can see from where he stands that Baekhyun is deep in thought, he is surprised to see the tumbler of alcohol in his hand. He can see from the colour that the drink in that crystal tumbler is some of the stronger whiskey he has privately imported. Memories of the times Baekhyun indulged in alcohol, who even then didn't have the best tolerance for anything remotely alcoholic. Those memories are mostly the times when he and Baekhyun would be at loggerheads about being out and proud, wanting to make their relationship official. Chanyeol remembers clearly the times Baek would call him in tears about wanting more than Chanyeol was willing to give! God he really was a shit back then first with the refusal to make them official, constantly bickering over it, and then that awful fight 5 years ago.

He is so underserving of this beautiful man, yet this amazing creature is the only one in his heart. It was memories of that platinum hair and baby blues, that got him through those darkest nights. Chanyeol can sense the sadness and confusion radiating off Baekhyun's reflection, he has a pretty good idea what's on his mind. "Baekhyun baby," he can't help but flinch at the shriek Baekhyun lets out, his heart drops when baekhyun turns to face him with tears forming in his eyes.  Chanyeol moves fast and instantly engulfs the other half of his soul in his arms "What's wrong is there more damage at the gallery?" His heart aches when Baekhyun takes a step back from his embrace, Chanyeol almost misses the slight shake of platinum hair "it's not the gallery."

He watches as Baekhyun seems to fight a war within himself, before taking a deep breath and looking straight in to his eyes "it's the war between my heart and mind that woke me, my mind keeps remembering what you said 5 years ago sand telling my heart I should still hate you, I'm afraid that history will repeat itself." Chanyeol feels his heart shatter at that admission from the man he loves, thinking fast he sinks to his knees ignoring the desperate "what are you doing!"  Grabbing a delicate hand in his own. "I meant what I said that night at Itsuki, I want to do this right, what I said back then will always the biggest regret of my 35 years of living, I love you so much i will spend the rest of my life on my knees if that is what you want!"

Chanyeol stays on his knees, unable to look at the most gorgeous creature in the world to him, this beautiful pure hearted man's insecurities are the result of all his wrong doings, he doesn't deserve his love, let alone his time. "Chanyeol look at me! This isn't what I want, I don't want you to beg for forgiveness," Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun too sinks to the floor "I'm tired of fighting myself for what I want, we deserve to fight for our love Chanyeol," Chanyeol lets out a gasp when he feels a warm delicate hand on his cheek, taking that tiny hand gently  in his own he places a kiss to the palm  never taking his eyes off those sparkling blue eyes. He then whispers to Baekhyun "Your allowed to be scared Baby, I wish I had the bravery you have perhaps if I had been brave from the start of our relationship back then, we wouldn't of been separated."

Chanyeol is completely awed by what baekhyun says next, "you amaze me every day, your inner strength is incredible after everything you have been through and suffered!  Someone reminded me that loving someone is also about loving someone through the bad times, its standing beside them even at rock bottom" Chanyeol didn't think he could love this man more, he has been completely floored by Baekhyun's honesty, he dares to believe they are on the same page, desperate to show him that he does love him "that's what i want Baekhyun baby, I want us to stand beside each other, hopefully grow old together, I know I have made colossal mistakes but I believe our love can conquer all." A gentle kiss to his lips is the next thing Chanyeol feels, he watches  as the other half to his soul smiles softly before whispering " i love you!" Chanyeol pulls the petite male towards him as he stands up, holding Baekhyun under his glorious  svelte thighs.  Leaning  in he whispers his own declaration, "i love you Baekhyun, my heart will always belong to you" before he claims those  dainty perfect rose red lips in a searing kiss as he walks them back to his bedroom.

My huge thanks to everyone I never dreamed this would get 6000 views or 600 votes- you guys are all so very kind.

I apologise for the mistakes on this i wrote this on my phone on my extended lunch break yesterday rather then my iPad my new one arrives at the weekend!

I know a few will wonder why I have written about their insecurities and a further heart to heart, I didn't want there hardships to be forgotten so easily as I have said before they need a united front for the next update (stayed tuned) I'm finally going to reveal who's behind the drama!

In the meantime I have recently started a second story, An Emperors Heartache- it's my first ever historical story- i would love to know what you all think if you have time please do check it out and let me know what you think

Until next time stay safe ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️