Exhibit's and Hospitals

Hi everyone here we have my next update!! Hopefully you all  will enjoy this! Can you believe this is almost at 5K  reads!!! Thank you, thank you everyone one. I'm hoping I pass over this amount with this chapter ;)

I have done some research, I have even seen the virtual exhibit online, my aim was to try and make the exhibit Baekhyun's Gallery  is showing as realistic and authentic as I could. All the items used are actually part of the exhibit.

I hope you enjoy I do love your feedback keep it constructive mind -my poor heart hates getting mean reviews 💜💜🧡🧡💛💛❤️❤️💚

Baekhyun rushes through his gallery, smiling at the happy and excited energy radiating around everyone. He can't believe the opening of the exhibit of the century is only days away. He quickly drops his MacBook on his desk, careful not to spill the much needed caffeine fixes in his hand. His hands aren't the most steady, too busy shaking with excitement! Baekhyun smiles knowing that currently it's the caffeine keeping him sane and patient, it's not working in keeping his executive assistant from his famous angry troll routine. One of the interns had called him and begged for Baekhyun to get there ASAP! He loves Jongdae he truly does, but his finesse is in art and keeping the Gallery afloat, he shouldn't be charging around like a dinosaur. Chuckling at his own joke, Baekhyun stops mid stride as he feels a sudden discomfort deep within, causing a blush  on his cheeks and reminding him of the constant need to sit with a pillow! It's a pleasant reminder of what it he is doing to stay calm all the while his assistant has been acting like a drill sergeant, about anything and everything.

Baekhyun rounds the corner, coming face to face with said assistant, "you know in different circumstances Baekhyun I would be relieved to find you not in so early." Stopping Jongdae before he too becomes a victim of his famous dinosaur like screeching, Baekhun holds up his peace offering. He watches as Chen eyes shine with appreciation, and his hand outstretches for the liquid gold. Baekhyun knows his smile is for the silky smooth frothy cappuccino. "I though we agreed, you would limit your hours to that of a normal human?" He laughs when Chen responds, "No that was you, before you rediscovered sex, which I will get the glorious details about later, one way or the other!" "I'm seriously considering the reasons why I hired you," "ah you love me, now are you ready to see the exhibit, it's almost ready!"

It's the moment Baekhyun has been waiting for, all the long days, blood sweat and tears, and months of negotiating with the exhibit council is finally complete. Eager to see the hard work all his staff have put in, Baekhyun beams towards an equally excited Jongdae, grabbing his hand he hurried toward the rather boringly name blue room, making sure they drop their coffees on the bench. The entrance way that was once just an arch way is now dominated by twin ancient black guardian statues of Tutankhamen, the valuable gold armour protected by hidden sensory alarms.

Baekhyun can't contain his excitement any more, he certainly looks like the puppy Chanyeol claims him to be, as he makes his way around the setup, his iPad on hand ready to make notes on adjustments. He is so full of pride, he and his team had spent hours tirelessly creating this vision. He is beyond awed at the magnificence in front of him, the cobalt blue of the blue room, truly makes the exhibit look like it is part of the midnight sky. Its breathtaking, and a truly amazing setting that has been created, Baekhyun adds notes to his iPad to ensure bonuses are added to all involved. Baekhyun smiles at the gentle warm blue LED lights, they bring out the colour of all the artefacts, the bold white writing, boldly standing out so well, highlighting precious gold and ancient glass works. "Baek, you're an artistic geneius, your decision to use the imposing sarcophagus as a focal point has paid off." "I was aiming for the sarcophagus to be the focal point, in place of the absent death mask, I love how the section of the ceiling with hieroglyphics its like the night sky, the mishap in reception has certainly worked in our favour, the blue compliments the items we have better than the white room."