Teaser

A quick teaser for the next chapter, who is excited for the dinner and some more of Chanyeol's parents ❤️

Sandra Park makes her way to the banquet hall of her home, it's an area they rarely use save for special dinners, she smiles a sad smile as tonight's dinner, although star studded is to raise funds and awareness for a local village hall that burned down. Sandra smiles the village hall had featured plenty in her boys life, both using it as a base for all things mayhem and  mischief. Yes she raised two boys who have a 10 year age gap between them, they kept her young at heart. One could say she actually has three children, when you add in her husband! All three being the centre of her universe, smiling she can picture her two boys Chanyeol and Sehun as they arrive shortly, both will no doubt be dressed to the nines in haute couture suits. One could almost  mistake  both boys as members of a famous boy band and models, not the company executives they actually are. Sandra walks around the 6 round tables, each holding 12 guests each table meticulously laid with European silverware and crystal glassware, she has to give it to Luhan. Sandra smiles as the event planner, she now uses is actually her youngest sons boyfriend, she can remember how her son became smitten with the rather elegant man straight off the bat. She can't help but giggle, poor Luhan he really stood no chance against Sehun and his charms. Luhan has made a truly remarkable setting, the whole dinner theme certainly makes a statement, gothic black table linens with matching candelabras and Grand Prix red roses. The elegant setting looks like something straight out of magazine, the staff at their families most prestigious hotel, would struggle to recreate such understated elegance. Luhan matches Sehun I'm so many ways based on the masterpiece he created tonight and is a perfect match for her youngest son.

Seeing her youngest son so happy never fails to bring forth a bout of sadness, thinking about her eldest boy Chanyeol.  Sandra sniffs she can hardly believe what she allowed to happen. She can't believe she and James, welcomed that lying harpy into their home for years,  as a friend of Chanyeol's all for her to lie and eventually try and blackmail James,  all to keep Chanyeol with her! Sandra clenches her fists when she remembers  the destruction that witch has caused not just to Chanyeol and their family, but a young man who in the mess  of it all, was forgotten and abandoned by them all!

Tonight she will finally get the chance to set things right. Sandra can't help but smile, Luhan the genius that he is, suggested escort cards instead of the traditional table plan, loving the idea as it means she will be be able to execute her plan! Heading to the table where the escort cards are she finds the one she wants and swiftly swaps the one of Chanyeol currently sitting at table two and swaps that out  for a new one sitting him at table three, the same table where a certain  young platinum haired Byun Baekhyun is seated.

Comments as always are always welcome please don't be mean ❤️