GOOD COMPANY

Book :- Good Company by coolcatunderpressure

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Grammatical construction are good.

Grammatical errors :- 10

There are no grammatical errors in the book.

Easily understood :- 10

The book is written in third person so it is pretty easy to understand. Also, this book is a fanfic so sometimes it is very difficult to get the understanding of story but the author had done a good job. While reading we don't even have to know the "Maylor" to understand the plotline.

Use of vocabulary :- 08

There are easy and simple words used for making the story understandable which is deeply appreciated but some places can be made more beautiful by the use of good words. Also, the author has made plenty of spelling mistakes in the book.
For example :- He has used words such as 'easedrop' in place of 'eavesdrop', etc..

Use of punctuation marks :- 10

Punctuation marks are well used.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 08

The book is named "Good Company" but as the story goes on one would never be able to understand how the book title is initiated with the story. Ond can assume that since it is about a band, "Good Company" suits the book. But, it can always be improved.

Lessons gained :- 09

In the book, everything happened in a rush. Like :- Freddie and John disclosing Brain and Roger's secret when John already promised he would give Brain two weeks time.

Character development :- 10

The characters are well defined by the author.

At the end, I would like to say that the author has done a great job in writing the book. But, it can be made even more beautiful with some efforts. Thank you.