The Legend of the Eyebrow Pencil

Book :- The legend of the Eyebrow Pencil by theLawrenceFaith

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Grammatical construction is good.

Grammatical errors :- 09

In total, there is minimum amount of grammatical errors. Please fix them.

Easily understood :- 10

The book is written in third person's point of view which makes it easy to understand the characters and the book.

Use of vocabulary :- 09

Words used are very simple and easy to understand. So, some places are there, where vocabulary can be improved.

Use of punctuation marks :- 09

Overall, punctuation marks are used in correct places but there are places where minimal amount of punctuation errors can be found. For example :- When Perlas speaks about her plan, then there are some places where comma and (;) needs to be used.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 10

The book is a short story that deals with the history of evolution of Eyebrow Pencils.... so, the title suits the book. After all, whole story revolves around it.

Lessons gained :- 10

The story tells us that envy and jealousy are the cause of one's demise. Also, it tells us the definition of being Beautiful lies in our heart. It teaches us to remain good even in the toughest situations.

Character sketching :- 09

Well, since, this is a short story, characters sketched will get very less time to improve themselves. But still, the author did a great job in character development using so less time.

Markrait is sketched very nicely..... It is though tough to digest that she is that perfect but then again..... it can't be helped.

At the end, I would like to see that in total, the book is really good. Make some minimal changes and the book will flourish.

Score: 76/80

Thank you