15 REASONS FOR FLOWERS

Book :- 15 Reasons for flowers by endolia
Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical constructions :- 10

Grammatical construction is very appreciative.

Grammatical errors :- 10

No grammatical errors are found.

Easily understood :- 10

The book is in third person's point of view so it's quite easy to understand. Also, the author has written the book in a very presentable way which makes it very easy to read and understand.

Use of vocabulary :- 10

The author really knows how to make good use of words. Easy words are also carved in their best way resulting in easy and enjoyable reading. Tough and good words are also used wherever necessary. Nothing is overdone.

Use of punctuation marks :- 10

No punctuation errors are to be found.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 10

At first, when you see the title of the book, you will be confused cause you won't be able to understand what content this book have. But, as you read the book everything becomes crystal clear and really this title suits the book the most.

Lessons gained :- 10

The book provides us with good lessons. As flowers are involved, things will naturally be good. The author has clarified the flowers name and values in a very considerate way that is why the book becomes more beautiful to read.

Character development :- 09

Honestly speaking, everything in this book is very good but there are some places where one will face problems in regard to character sketching. For example :- Ruben's character is not that well defined. One will surely understand that he is there to support Cecilia and Xerxes' story but his personal development is not well shown. Also, Cecilia's character needs some details.

As a whole, this book is really an amazing work. One can easily fall in love with this book while reading. It's the best with minimum chapter content.