Pressed Between The Pages

Book: -Pressed Between The Pages

Author: W41k3r_19049

Reviewed by: Fifa_Anayd

Use of figure of speech used:- 6

Some words were perfect in its place, some were just lost with no purpose. There are words that mustn't be seen in a poem, except in prose, and some words just need to be replaced.

Portrait of feelings:- 8

There was a lot of emotion involved here but the most common one was the feeling of being lost and left desolate.

Grammatical construction:- 7

There were a few errors here and there but you'll manage. A poem with abundant grammatical errors will have its meaning misunderstood so please keep that in mind.

Lessons gained:- 7

Not much have I learned anything in the book but I surely have been taught plenty. To hold your dear tight and to be patient in a fight. No matter how much they mean to you, it is not wise to break you.

The relation between the title and the poem:- 8

The titles do certainly have a great relation with the poems, but not all poems should contain what the title has said so. The title could be clear as day and the poem should be as vague as a walk through a mist.

Is the poem speaking for itself? :- 6

Yes, it surely does. Few words to describe what happened and what could've happened. But the way to describe it is seldom easy.

Personal Value:- 6

The poems were a mess and the meaning was already written in the first paragraph. I hardly found any entertainment in reading your book. I believe you can improve and I do apologize as I am extremely strict in markings.

Total- 48/70 marks

THANK YOU