UNSINKABLE

Book :- Unsinkable by @Garimawrites

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Grammatical construction is good so far.

Grammatical errors :- 9

There are a few places where grammatical errors can be found. The author needs to review that.

Easily understood :- 10

Even though, the author didn't mention the pov's of person involved at the beginning of the chapters, one can understand the concept and the story if, tried.

Use of vocabulary :- 9

The author has used very easy and understandable words in the book but there are a few mistakes which needs to be edited, even in the edited chapters.

Use of punctuation marks :- 9

The author really needs to improve some places where the punctuation marks are used incorrectly.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 9

When one first comes across the name "Unsinkable", it gets really hard to understand what is the true concept of the story. While reading on, though one can understand the plot and story, the title still creates an awareness in reader's mind. So, the title can be improved for better understanding.

Lessons gained :- 10

Plot us very easy to understand.

Character development :- 10

Characters are portrayed well. Thier emotions can be well understood. While reading, one can easily understand Asher has suffered devastatingly in the past, which has resulted in his present self. I agree with the thing that what he does with Sophie is not very pleasant, but if the reader will try to blend himself with his condition, I am sure they will understand that "Asher can be said bad, but he can't be said ruthless." While, for Sophie, one can say that she knows what it means to suffer physically, socially, mentally and socially but she still needs to understand what it means to be wounded from heart. The side characters are also characterized well. For Scarlett, she is doing a good job in her position of being a mother as well as a member of higher society. For Aline, it was taken for granted that she is a friend at work, she will be loyal and supportive only until Sophie is work-related.  These things were clear from the start. The author really has done a nice job in character sketching.

At the end, all that can be said is this, that the book is really very good and it can really move someone's heart and soul, if they understand what it means to be wrecked from heart. You have really done very well. Thank You.