The Dark Midnight

Book - The dark midnight by drishtipandey15

Reviewed By - dee_hope

GRAMMATICAL CONSTRUCTION : 07

Your grammatical construction needs some improvement. Most of your sentences were pretty long, while others were just mere phrases. It got a little confusing.

GRAMMATICAL ERRORS : 08

You had errors were words were placed where they didn't belong, including the switching of tenses and some words that were missing letters. Those need to be fixed.

EASILY UNDERSTOOD : 07

With the grammatical construction and errors, it was a little confusing to read. There was so much going on in one sentence and the descriptions were vague.

USE OF VOCABULARY : 09

Your use of vocabulary was pretty good, although the errors didn't give much light to them.

USE OF PUNCTUATION : 08

Excessive use of punctuations. They were where they were needed but then you put a little too many.

PORTRAIT OF THE STORY IN THE TITLE OF THE BOOK: 10

The book is supposed to give you goosebumps, and the whole setting happened at night, so I think it goes quite well.

LESSONS GAINED : 09

I love the quote she thought of and I think it's something we should cherish and know that God is there in times of our need.

CHARACTER SKETCH : 08

Well there was nothing sure of the characters. The main and only character was... Unclear. No name was given, neither their age and there was nothing to decide on whether they were a boy or girl.

Their main emotions throughout the book were hopelessness, fear and confusion. But I think that fits the book according to the genre.

Overall, I loved the idea of the book. With a little work, it would be super awesome and thrilling.

Score : 66/80

Thank you.