The Dark Knight's Angel

Book :- The Dark Knight's Angel by mahjabin86

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Good grammatical construction can be found in the book.

Grammatical errors :- 10

There are no grammatical errors yet, to be found.

Easily understood :- 09

Though the book is written in a very simple way, there are places where improvement needs to be done for better understanding of the plot. Also, writing in third person's point of view increases the understanding of the readers. For example :- You change the scene after every paragraph so, while doing so, it will be more helpful if you highlight the name of place where the scene is happening before the paragraph.

Use of  vocabulary :- 09

Though, the book contains some tough words which can cause curiosity in the reader's mind, it doesn't hide the fact that there are places where use of synonyms will make the plot more interesting.

Use of punctuation marks :- 08

Now, this is the place where you need great improvement. While starting a dialogue, sentences need to be written in double inverted comma, and please close them once, the dialogue is complete. The paragraphs are too long and needs some paragraph changing for better understanding.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 08

Till now, I don't find any resemblance of the title with the plot. But, after reading the summary, one can make sure that the main male lead of the story is a vampire.... so, maybe he is the dark knight the author is talking about. But, he is not completely introduced. About the Angel... it's easy to guess...

At the end, I would like to say that more suitable title is needed for the book untill the 'Dark knight' is introduced properly.

Lessons gained :- 07

The book is not completely written and the current amount of chapters don't give much lessons to remember.

Character sketching :- 08

All the characters need a proper introduction in this book. Let it be Nigel or the king or the witch....
None of them are introduced well. But, the princess do take the spotlight, after such a long wait.... She is portrayed as a very nice and shy person who is having communication problems with people but, that is not entirely the truth. In reality, she loves adventure and that provokes her to leave the safety of her fort and go to the village to discover and explore the wilderness of the world.

At the end, I would like to say that the book is written in a great way. But, you really need to focus on the character introduction and development. Also, the punctuation marks are needed to be altered. Nonetheless, this is a great book.

Score :- 69

Thank you.