Reminiscia

Book :- Reminiscia by SerdraGondex

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 09

Grammar used is good but there are some places where they literally need to be improved for both better understanding and learning if the story.

Grammatical errors :- 09

Minimum grammatical errors are there but that doesn't hide the fact that there ARE errors in the book.

Easily understood :- 10

The book is written in third person's point of view so, it makes the reader to understand the characters and story in a very different and effective way.

Use of vocabulary :- 10

Words used in the story are pretty simple and easy. But, at some places, very convincing words are used which perfectly balances the story.

Use of punctuation marks :- 08

Okay...... This is the only place where the author really needs to improve. Punctuation marks are used in a wrong manner in many ways. Please improve that point.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 09

The title 'Reminiscia' can be said to have been derived from the word 'Reminisce' which is a verb meaning 'to talk about pleasant things that happened in the past'. But, in contrast to this word, the characters do not remember slightest things related to their past, let alone be the pleasant ones. A title which contradicts itself creates more interesting feelings in the reader's mind. In total the title is good but, it can sure be improved because Reminiscia is actually not a word.

Lessons gained :- 10

The book is far from being complete but to the point where it has been written, it is able to describe its concept in one of the most appreciative ways. One can easily understand the story if tried.

Character sketching :- 09

Since, all the characters are not even introduced yet, I don't think one can rate them. But, taking the fact of the remaining characters ( introduced ), one can say that they are progressing. Chhatha's character was completely able to convince the reader how it feels when we suddenly wale in an unknown environment, we don't have enough choices to choose from so, just like she chose to agree with Vyfde, Rieme and others makes sense. The author has done a good job with characters.

At last, I would like to say that the book is written in a good way. Fix some of the minor changes and the book will flourish in quite an amazing way.

Score: 74/80

Thank you.