The Silent Memories of Her Diary

Book :- The silent memories of her diary by drishtipandey15

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Grammatical construction is good.

Grammatical errors :- 07

Grammatical errors are there in the book. Some places are there where huge grammatical faults can be witnessed. Please improve that.

Easily understood :- 09

Words used by the author are very simple and easy to understand but, due to the grammatical errors, the understanding becomes a little problematic for the readers.

Use of vocabulary :- 08

Words used are too simple. More convincing words needs to be used in the book.

Use of punctuation marks :- 09

Some places need to be improved regarding punctuation marks. But, overall it is good.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 10

The book is based on the diary given to Deepak to read. So, the title do justice with the concept of the book.

Lessons gained :- 09

Since, the book is far from being complete. All that I can say is there is not much that a reader can learn till now. But, one thing we get to learn while reading this book is that one should always follow what the heart wants... just like the way the main character decided to follow her dream of fashion designing even after studying biology in her high school. She learnt that this way, she can earn happiness and relief for not only herself but also for her family.

Character sketching :- 08

The author really needs to focus on this department. No character is mentioned so far, which has shown development aside from the main character i.e the girl writing the dairy. Please improve that.

At the end, I would like to say that the book is good but, some places really needs to be improved. If the changes mentioned above are made, the book will become more convincing to read.

Score: 70/80

Thank you.