Prologue

Author Note!!!

In the case that anyone is reading my stories on other platforms or site, please be aware that this may be a malware attack. I don't wish that on any of you, so just to be safer rather than sorry please ensure to be reading it them through my profile link:

https://www. w a t t p a d.com/user/Demiijada_writes

These are our stories, our babies, so if you guys do enjoy them please don't give into these external platforms. They aren't asking for our permission nor are we giving it so please ensure to go through the link above.

Thanks lovelies ❤.

...

2 months later...

He stared at me from across the room, just like the first time. His eyes darkening with nothing but lust and desire running through his golden flecks, they zeroed onto mine as he licked his lips and I had never felt more wanted in my life.

Want. Need. Crave. Can't function without.

That's all I felt having being starved from his cock penetrating me. He had me feeling like I was an angel dressed in the devils clothing, for once I didn't feel dirty because the things he did to my body made me feel, cleansed.

He bit his lip, as he leant back onto the wall. My eyes trailed down his body until I saw his bulge attempting to break through his fitted suit trousers and in a room full of people, he didn't even hide it.

He pulled away from the wall, scanned the room and paused when he noticed my date still heavily enticed in conversation, he looked back over to me and nodded his head over to the curtained area and walked through.

I handed my glass over to the waiter and walked in the direction of the man that I just couldn't seem to let go of.

I passed all of the guests on my way to the red velvet curtain hanging from the ceiling, concealing the unknown behind it. I walked through, feeling my red bottoms glide across the sheened golden flooring beneath me, my curled tresses fell over one side of my face as I looked around to find him.

I was startled when I was pushed up against the wall next to me, but the scent that graced my senses showed me exactly who it was.

His lips was plastered over mine as his hands gripped my wrists, his kisses were rough and masculine, just the way I liked it.

He released me as I felt his large hand glide along my exposed thigh. His other hand found its way through the material of my dress that was tenting my other leg, he hoisted me up around his waist, our forceful kisses were baracading me from thinking of anything else.

I didn't know how we got here but I found myself being lowered to the silk sheets beneath me.

He finally let my body sink into the bed as he shook his head looking at me like I was his last meal, I looked at him biting my lip needing to be ravished by this man.

He dropped his zipper allowing his dick to spring out from the Armani boxers I had gifted him with. He looked over at my glistening pussy to make sure I was drenched and ready. I slid my fingers down to expose my slick folds giving him all of the confirmation he needed.

Without warning he pulled my ankles over to the edge of the bed and plunged his cock into my aching core. My back arched as I felt myself adjust to his size, I would never get enough of the pleasurable pain that came with that first stroke, his slow strokes had my toes curling in my red bottoms.

He had his eyes trained on mine as he pumped in and out of me. He began picking up the pace as he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder, I felt myself gushing already. I knew how much he loved watch me pleasure myself so that's exactly what I did.

I licked my lips, pulling them behind my teeth, snaking my fingers down to my pulsating clit and rubbed as he hammered my pussy, his thrusts were hard and fast.

He didn't make love, he fucked. Hard.

He demolished my body as he continued his brutal assault on me, I felt my legs begin to tense as my eyes began to roll back "Not. Fucking. Yet."

The harshness in his words almost made me cum right there, he was a man that knew exactly what he wanted. He demanded hard but he fucked even harder.

He pulled out of me, I watched as he looked over my body whilst stroking his huge length. I loved how unpredictable he was, I didn't know if I was scared or excited about the possibilities of what could come next.

He placed his hands on my legs, separating my thighs as far as they could divide, then almost immediately he lowered himself and took one long swipe of his tongue along my soaked, bruised pussy, then he effortlessly flipped me over into my favourite position. I loved that I couldn't even prepare myself for what was coming next when I was on all fours, so when I felt his hand around my throat and his dick slam into my pussy I almost came in an instant.

He slammed into me like his life depended on it, he was brutal and merciless but he knew that's what I wanted, it's what I needed. And he was there to tend to my every need.

Every thrust he went deeper and deeper, fulfilling my need to feel this pleasurable pain he put on me. Our moans meshed together as those were the only sounds filling the room and the delicious sound of our skin clashing together.

I felt my body soaring higher and higher, closer and closer to its peak, he knew my body inside and out so he swiftly wrapped my hair around his hand and tugged on it, pulling my head up causing my back to arch as deep as it could go, burying his dick as far as he could.

I looked back at him wanting to see him biting his delicious lips, so I turned back looking directly into his eyes, the conversations our eyes were having while he was fucking me were lustful and devilish. I dropped my eyes to watch his hips thrust into me and like the sexual deviant I am I slowly swiped my tongue along my top lip.

He looked like he was going to pierce his skin by how hard he was biting down on his lips and I loved it. I loved what I did for him, his sultry groans and growls were like music to my ears.

I could feel his body begin to tense as he made his mark on my insides, I couldn't contain my moans until I felt the delicious sting of his hand spanking my ass being sure to leave a mark. I knew what that meant, he wanted me to face forward "You know what looking at your face makes me want to do. Look. Fucking. Forward."

I remained looking at him as if to test him, and yet again I felt a sting on the exact same spot as before. His body was building up again, hammering me with all his might, I soon felt both hands on my boobs pulling me up, he was pushing my body to new limits and as much as it was painful, the pain was delicious.

We were both climbing to new heights as our bodies were reaching our peaks, he pulled me back to delve his lips onto mine so passionately. I felt my legs begin to shake and his rapid movements quicken until I finally felt his seed sear through me as I exploded around him.

He was riding both of us through our highs as he continued to assault my lips. I couldn't stop the words from spilling as I whispered into his lips.

"Tell me you love me, just once."

"Your husband loves you."