Chapter 12: "We deserve better."

I felt the suns wrays gleam over my nearly naked body. My eyes fluttered open as I found my bearings, I looked around the room remembering where I went to sleep last night. I finally looked over to the beautiful creature lightly snoring next to me, he sun made him look even more magnificent than he already did.

I looked over his beautiful features taking in every aesthetic one by one, I never wanted to forget seeing him like this, so at peace and just so stunning.

He was so devilishly sexy and everything about him screamed sex appeal but at the same time he was this statuesque Greek God, his hair was perfectly dishevelled, I just had to touch it so I ran my fingers through his hair.

He must be a deep sleeper because he didn't move an inch, my urge to feel him was on a new level and seeing his bare torso was driving this urge. The sun was hitting his washboard abs perfectly, he was almost glowing. My greedy need to touch this man was overpowering everything in my mind, he had me cloudy with desire and he wasn't even awake.

I traced my hands down the valley of his pecks to his abs, wanting to get lower and lower, my hands were still on his sculpted stomach as the his lower half was covered by the duvet.

I licked my lips as my hands traced lower reaching his deep v-line, I felt my bare thighs glisten with arousal as my finger tips grazed over a patch of hair telling me that I had almost reached the morning bulge that had been petruding through his boxers and the duvet.

Before I put my hand any lower, I felt his hand reach my wrist. I immediately looked up at him, he gave me a playful scowl and I felt my face heat as he had just caught me trying to cop a feel of his treasured jewels. "I've had enough of being tortured by your delicate hands."

I bit my lip bashfully as I moved my hand away, and laid back on my side of the bed feeling very flustered by his sudden spontaneous actions and from my embarrassing need for this man. My chest was rising and falling very violently, I could feel Tobias looking at me but I couldn't bare the embarrassment.

However, I had forgotten that Tobias can read my mind and my body like a book. He swiftly straddled my body before slamming his lips into mine, completely forgetting about my morning breath I lifted myself up on my elbows and deepened the kiss with him.

He lowered his body onto mine, trapping me underneath his bare skin, I automatically bridged my legs so he could settle between them. I felt the bulge in his boxers touch my core, heating me from within causing me to moan into his lips.

"Don't ever feel embarrassed about wanting me because I sure as hell am not embarrassed of how painful it is holding my dick inside of my boxers and not fucking you right here."

As soon as those words left his mouth I remembered that I was bare beneath his shirt, my inner thighs were immediately drenched hearing him talk so sexily vulgar like that.

His hand soon reached my thigh as he grabbed hold of my skin and snaked to grab my bare ass, his eyes rolled back as he came in contact with my wet thighs. I was eager for him to move closer but instead he sent a stinging slap to my cheek before soothing the red spot.

I hissed at the delicious sting, my back instinctively arched "Go. Get. In. The. Shower. I won't be able to withhold myself any much longer if you are constantly around me looking like this. Fuck Monroe, please. We have loads to do today and I can't if I spend hours fucking this beautiful body." Fuck.

The want to push him further was at an all time high but I knew he would leave me unable to walk so like the good girl I am, I moved from underneath him and strutted over to his en suite.

Just like the rest of the house, his bathroom was stunning. knowing that it was already midday and we were on a time schedule I took a quick shower. However, I did choose to pick the tiniest body towel I could find because watching him squirm would be fun.