Chapter 21: Closure

"- In fact, I was ready three weeks ago. I'm filing for divorce Tobias, I want us to be together for real. I want to be completely and unapologetically yours."

Immediately his lips were on mine as my salty tears fell, his kiss was passionate, beautiful, attentive and loving. His lips were curled up into a smile as he kissed me, I could feel the happiness within him and I hope he could feel mine too because I really meant it. I was ready to give myself completely to him.

He peeled his lips away from mine with his eyes still closed and his hands still on either side of my face. Our foreheads leaned against one another as we breathed life back into each other, I could feel everything he was saying through his actions and I needed him to know he had nothing to be afraid of. I was his.

"Do you really mean it Monroe? Because - because baby if you say yes there is no going back. If you say yes we are all in. All or nothing that's who I am and that's what I need. I don't want you to just say it if you don't want -" I fisted his top slamming my lips into his with everything I could. I knew it was hard to believe but I needed him to listen to the sound of my body, my lips, my mind and my heart because they were only made for him and him only.

Our lips departed and I looked at him with all of my bulletproof walls broken into millions of pieces. "Yes. Yes Tobias, I want it all with you. You are everything that I want, you make me happy and I would do anything to wake up to you every single morning and go to sleep with you every night." My head dropped as I felt the heaviness of my confession.

I was never this brazen before but I needed Tobias to know that I meant every word. I was all in, Tobias Wrexler was it for me and I had never felt more secure. I could feel his breath fan my skin as I searched his eyes for any indication of disbelief but I couldn't read him. His face was unreadable but I knew his mind moving a mile a minute as he searched mine.

Until his face finally changed, I could see his lips curve up into a small smile and his eyes sparkle like diamonds. He looked down as his face began to bashfully heat, his attention was on the material of my top as he tried to gather his thoughts. It was clear that I had rocked him with my confession but I needed him to know that he was the real deal and I was not going anywhere.

As he lifted his head I witnessed his adams apple bob up and down before his lips parted. "Monroe you don't even know how happy hearing you say that makes me feel." He slowly shook his head at me before one hand slipped under my thighs and the other under my back, soon my body was being lifted weightlessly off the ground as he gracefully bridal carried me towards the stairs.

Our eyes never unlocked, I could see the internal struggle he was having and it was a sight for sore eyes to see my Tobias speechless. I suddenly felt a little conscious thinking that my confession was too much, which I also knew was silly because of the position he had me in. But Tobias always knew how to articulate himself exceptionally, he knew what to say at any given moment so it shook me to my core to see him so silent. "Tobias was this too much too -"

"Excuse me Monroe, I'm too busy to talk. I'm taking my girlfriend to bed."

My heart pounded as I felt my mind lose its trail of thought, I was at a loss for words. Yet again this man had me weak at the knees from a few words that had left his lips, exciting the butterflies in my stomach. I never took my eyes off of him as he manoeuvred me up the stairs and into the confines of our bedroom.

He placed me down on my sheets, slowly untied my robe unveiling the minimal layer of clothes I had on from our shower and pulled the towel material down my shoulders. He stepped back shaking his head a little as a smirk found its way to his lips, his eyes roamed every inch of my body and I finally took in the sight in front of me.