Chapter 15: part 2

I could finally breathe again looking into his eyes. He looked as beautiful as ever, dashing even and he didn't even have to try. He didn't need to wear a suit or a tux or anything formal for that matter because he just looked amazing in whatever he had on but today, today he was a masterpiece. 

He was in a black suede blazer, with a black dress shirt with the top two buttons undone and black skinny jeans with a pair of velvet dress shoes on his feet to compliment his smart casual look.

He looked so handsome with his hair pulled back. As I said he didn't need to wear a suit to look formal and smart he just had a flare about him that exuded diligence. I just loved looking at him, he was a man that could do both and still embody power and excellence.

After looking at him for far too long he finally broke the silence with him stepping incredibly close to me, my head instinctively looking up to him as he took hold of my back within his smooth hands. 

There was no space between us, my spine was in his hands causing my knees to buckle beneath me but I knew he wouldn't let me fall while I was in the safety of his palms. "As long as you're okay Monroe." He looked down. "When I saw you like that, I - I had never been so worried."

We looked deeply into each others eyes, our breathing was in sync as we both inhaled, we began to exhale feeling this undeniable urge. Immediately we both grabbed onto each others necks and kissed each other with so much urgency. He had me and I had him, that's what this kiss spelt out.

It was passionate, beautiful, harmonious, delicious and oh so scary because he could decode so much out from my lips and as much as I wanted to hold all of my secrets to myself, he could kiss me and I would let everything slip in that one kiss. Our kisses grew deeper as our lips moved together and underneath his hypnotic lips I breathed "I missed you."

His faced slowly moved away from mine but not out of my hands, I felt panic as I couldn't read the expression on his face until his lips began to curl up at the edges. "It took everything out of me last night to leave you and not throw you over my shoulder to take you home. I missed you more Roe."

Home? His words echoed in my head as I came to the realisation that his statement didn't scare me.

Why wasn't I scared hearing that? Why didn't the concept of his home being my home scare me at all? I didn't understand it and clearly my face didn't disguise my thoughts very well because the curves of his lips fell as he looked at me with concern. "I can see your mind running wild again. Stop overthinking everything and just enjoy the now. Now can I take my girl on a date, please?"

He said gesturing out of the window towards his Aston Martin Vantage sitting outside of my house. I smiled at him "Let me just get my keys and lock up." I quickly grabbed my large handbag, grabbed my keys from the ceramic bowl at the front door and locked up. He put his hand out for mine, we only had a few steps to walk to his car but I knew he wanted to have me in his grasp and that protective sweet side of him was drawing me in so much deeper.

He walked us to the car, noticing I had a bag with me he took it from my hands and gently placed it in the boot before running to my side before I got a chance to open the door myself, he opened it up for me. I slid in, giving me a gentle peck before closing the door behind me. He got in his side and looked over to me with a cheeky grin. "Am I okay to assume that by the size of your bag that I have you until tomorrow?"

I chuckled deviously. "Well you know what they say about assumptions Mr. Wrexler. Never assume, it makes an ass out of u." I smirked over at him as he pressed the engine to life, placing a protective hand on my knee before I said. "But yes, you'll have me for as long as you want me." I looked out of the window bashfully, nervous that he would catch on to what I really meant.