Chapter 25: "You're my one, Tobias."

"Show me."

He took a few steps back, I watched him in all of his delicious glory as he slowly moved his hands down his torso until they reached the top of his towel, with a sensual move he opened the tent to expose his divine manhood. I felt a shiver down my spine as he began walking towards me, his soft hands crawled up the curves of my body before he reached the sheet I held tight shielding my scorched skin.

I felt his fingertips tease my erected nipples as he dipped his fingers on the inside of the sheet. My skin craved to be touched by him, I pleaded with him with my eyes, I needed him to push my body to that exhilarating high this instant.

He always knew how to make me beg, plead, implore, or urge for his touch and it was becoming excruciatingly hard to let him take his delicate time.

"Tobias, I can't wait. Please?" His face never changed as he took in the sight of me wrapped in linen, it was as if he was committed every inch of my covered body to memory to know me inside and out.

His eyes closed before he bridged the sheet to unveil my naked body in front of him. He took the sheet off of my body, letting it drop to the floor in the pin-dropping silence and finally opened his eyes to rake his eyes over me.

As his eyes sparkled with desire and darkened with carnal thirst he drank me in before closing the space between our naked bodies. I felt his skin shoot sparks of electricity through my every fibre. He looked down at me with his whirlwind emotions behind his eyes making me crave him even more.

The back of his hand gentle caressed my cheek before unraveling my hair to let my curls fall to my shoulders. With a smirk gracing his lips he laced his hand behind my neck causing my head to instinctively look up to him.

He cocked his head before slowly leaning down to kiss me, as our lips touched I felt like our souls we're aligning as one. His touch was different from the usual greedy need he had for me, I knew he wanted to cherish every inch of my body. He wanted to show my body exactly what he felt, he wanted to shout to the world what he felt for me by sinking in between my legs so passionately wild.

His unattended hand followed the valley between my breasts, down my torso and oh so dangerously close to my aching fiery core.

I felt his fingertips sliver lower and lower until he gently cupped my mound using his middle finger to circle my tender clit. A sensual moan released from my lips as he finally gave in to my body's need for his bewitching touch.

His kiss grew deeper as he felt me moan against his lips, his kiss was gentle but urgent, he wanted me but that didn't stop him taking his excruciating time with me. I felt his teeth gently sink into my bottom lip enticing me further. His finger was still making fluid movements around my clit soaking my entrance with desire.

My body was dying to be beneath him so I lifted up my tiptoes to give me more leverage but the minute I found control he pushed two fingers inside of causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure from his intrusive. "Patience baby. I said let me show you."

He growled into my lips before sliding his fingers out of me and straight into his mouth to taste me, his eyes closed as he seductively groaned causing his engorged cock to throb against my stomach. Watching him in his erotic haze was enough to flood my desire down my inner thighs as I bit away the moan fighting to release from my lips.

He quickly licked my lips before pulling on my wrist to follow him to his bedroom. As we reached the bedroom I felt Tobias pull my wrist in front of him with a famished look on his face as he licked his lips. He turned my body around before he placed a final kiss on my shoulder. "On your knees on the bed and hold onto the headboard. You'll need something to hold onto."