Chapter 44: "Have you reached a verdict?"

I wake up from yet another blissful sleep, I turn over to see Tobias sleeping on his stomach snoring softly. His bare back clenching ever so slightly as the sun shone through causing his caramel coloured skin to glisten. He soon turned his face towards mine, still a little dazed in his sleep he began to wake up, giving me a lazy smile. "Morning babe."

"Morning." I saw with a smile on my face, I run my eyes over every part of his face committing him to memory as my head lays on my pillow. His beautiful freckles always look a little more evident when the sun shines on him and I love it, his gorgeous features always pull me to him and never cease to amaze me at how handsome he is just waking up. "Was you watching me sleep again?"

He quirked his eyebrow and I pursed my lips with a cheeky grin on my face, I playfully bit my lip as I nodded at him. He rolled his eyes deviously before swiftly manuevouring himself on top of me.

I looked up into his eyes as he gave me a sexy smirk letting his eyes roam my nearly naked body. The only thing between us was the sheet covering my naked body underneath. "Good, because I watch you too."

He said causing me to giggle before he dipped his head, smashing his lips into mine, I groaned into his lips before I pulled my face away to the side. "Babe! I've got morning breath. At least let me brush my teeth first." 

I said as I put my hands over my mouth and tried to get away from him but his built arms either side of me would not let me out of his grip. He leaned down once more placing his lips in the crook of my neck, his soft lips began to kiss my tingling skin before he spoke breathlessly into me. "I don't care, I want to kiss my woman." 

His lips began to move down to my collar bone before his finger dipped into the sheet just above my breasts, pulling it down to expose my pebbled nipples. "Maybe even, fuck my woman."

I moaned as his lips latched around my nipple before swirling his tongue around it, he looked up at me with a devilish glint in his eye before he moved his head lower down my body. He trailed kisses down my stomach, pulling the sheet down with him and leaving a trail of goosebumps along my skin. I was now completely bare and ready for him.

He looked down at my body before placing both of my legs over his shoulders and his hands steadily on the outside of my thighs. His head dipped between my legs, I couldn't see him as my head fell backwards, but I could definitely feel him. His tongue was swirling my aching clit needing more and more, he pulled my thighs even further apart as he delved lower until his tongue dipped into my entrance.

His tongue lapped up all of my juices like a starved man, he licked, caressed, smothered, brushed and tasted me, his beautiful rhythmic movements was like a beautiful song that I could listen to over and over.

His groans filled my ears and I knew by his erotic sounds that his taste for me was turning him on, just the thought of it made me gush.  I moaned loudly as he continued his assault.

My body was his to command and I knew as soon as he said those three magic words, I was done for. He continued his beautiful movements as I felt my stomach begin to tighten and my legs begin to quiver. I was close, so fucking close. My hips began to buck against him as his thumb began to rub furiously against my clit, I knew the orgasm would spark out of me like as bolt of lightning and my body was so ready for the electricity.

"Come for me."

And I was done for. My body convulsed against him as he tried to hold me still feeling the powerful orgasm rip through my body. I saw stars as my head and eyes rolled back. My body was moving in ways that I couldn't control but that didn't matter because it made Tobias fiend for me even more. As my body began to come down from my high he crawled over my body once more.