Chapter 16: "I'm about to have my meal."

His eyes darkened as he registered what I had just confirmed. Swiftly, he got out his phone and dialed "Change of plans. Jacob drive us home."

I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth as I felt the sexually starved vixen rife within me, I needed him between my legs and I needed him now. I felt antsy and deprived but I know if I straddled his thighs once more we wouldn't be leaving the tepee. His dark eyes were devouring every part of my body and I couldn't help the thrill go straight to my core.

He stood up, marched straight towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the car. His body was tense but I knew it was because of his hunger for me, there had been so much sexual tension between us, and it didn't help that majority of our foods were aphrodisiacs. He had my body hot, bothered and craving him.

Once I slid in the car, Tobias leaned over me to strap me in, filling my senses with his intoxicating smell. He knew what he was doing, he was testing my self-control because he knew I was only seconds away from breaking. As I heard the sound of the seat belt lock he looked directly at me and I felt my breathing go haywire.

His eyes lowered to my lips and back up to my eyes, I began closing the distance between us but before our lips could touch he gave me a devious smirk, pulled out of the car and closed my door. I watched him as he ran around to his side and jumped in the car, without even giving me a second glance he gestured to Jacob to drive. What the fuck just happened?

My throat was dry and my body felt heated from the inside as the car moved, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and felt myself involuntarily fidget from the starvation I was feeling. I wanted Tobias right here right now, and I wasn't ashamed.

The exhibitionist that he pulled out of me was willing to be fucked until I was slipping in and out of consciousness right in this car. I was never like this with Chase but Tobias found the sexual deviant within me and she will no longer going to be tamed.

I closed my eyes and licked my lips replaying the night we spent together and how he devoured every inch of my body. The dull ache between my thighs was present and increasing by the second. I tried to not look over to Tobias because he hadn't looked at me since he strapped me in and I was still astonished by his reaction.

The rejection was there in the back of my mind but the desire to be thoroughly devoured by this man was overpowering those thoughts. As much as I tried to focus on anything but him I couldn't, so when I took a peek at him I felt myself drench even further.

I looked up from his suede dress shoes to his built carves covered by his black skinny jeans, to the huge bulge tented in his jeans that he was trying his hardest to adjust but by the look on his pained face it was becoming too painful.

I licked my lips witnessing the inches of his print nearly meet his knee as he tried to move it as discreetly as possible. I looked into his eyes as I silently plead for him to let me take it out, he shook his head as I read the expression on my face. He knew what we both wanted but he wasn't willing to give it to me.

I began shuffling over closer to him, my hand instantly went to his thigh, his pupils dilated when his eyes met mine once more. He snaked his hand over one of my thighs straight into my centre, his fingertips almost grazing over my heated core through my jeans.

I gasped at his touch. He lowered his lips to my ear "Monroe,I want to show you off to the world but not like this. As much as I love exhibitionism, I will not fuck my woman in front of someone else. But -"

He looked down before unbuttoning the top button of my jeans with one hand and sliding his hand into the front of my lace thong. His index finger grazed over my clit causing me to stifle a moan. His hand went lower and suddenly I felt his finger enter me causing me to hiss at the sensation.