Chapter 10: "I could never regret you."

"You make it impossible for me to want to leave."

And I truly meant that. Tobias was my ground, my balance, my calm and I had never felt more at peace than I did being around him.

"Then I'm doing my job right." He whispered as he brushed his lips against mine.

My lips were dying to be bruised by his. I wanted mine on the brink of swelling after being bitten by him, I wanted to feel the rush of adrenaline run through my veins after they connected and I wanted to feel the bolts of electricity spark me as his tongue grazes mine.

I needed to feel him, right here right now. It was as if he was reading my mind, he closed the space between us. Our grasp tightened on each other as our lips fought for dominance, yet again he lit the blaze of my desires and I couldn't wait for him to meet his breaking point.

There would only be so much time before his ticking time bomb explodes and he brings my body to highs an addict had never felt before.

I didn't know much about him but I knew enough and I knew this by the way his kisses flowed through my body informing me of all I needed to know.

His mouth had this way of making me know that I knew him without actually knowing him. But he was here, with me, in this moment and for however many more moments I would be graced with and that told me everything. Everything and more.

His lips had me in a hypnotized trance that instantly gave me withdrawals when he released me. I didn't want that time to come because being within his hold, with his lips upon my lips I felt the utmost tranquility.

"As much as I could spend a lifetime kissing you and tasting this delectable body of yours, I have a feeling you didn't have breakfast and it's way past lunchtime now. So let me cook us something, we can watch a few movies, have some wine and just enjoy our day -"

He lowered his head to look at my thighs once more, grabbing ahold of them almost bruising them with his dangerously sexy dominant grip.

His intimate touches seemed to force a surge of confidence through me as I finished his sentence for him " - and possibly enjoy our night?"

His eyes shot up locking onto mine. I didn't blink, I didn't stutter and I didn't back peddle. I wanted him to see the desire in my eyes, I needed him to believe the honesty behind them as I was really looking at him and finding my comfort with him. I looked down to his lips, instructing him with my eyes to kiss me once more.

He growled as he looked down to my own, and licked my bottom lip, I sighed as I felt his slick tongue graze me. "If you keep talking to me with those dangerous eyes, it won't just be that pair of lips that I lick and kiss."

My breath hitched, I let a moan slip from my lips, I was so close to climbing him like a tree as his words swarmed around me. My eyes locked onto the bulge forcing through his tightening jeans.

He tugged my body to the end of the island, forcing my dress up higher as he got closer to me, my breathing stopped as I felt his bulge up against me. He peppered kisses along my shoulder before biting my ear lobe and finally pulling away from me whilst taking my heels off with him.

He left my heated body in the cold as he bridged the space between us, he bit his lip as he leaned up against the counter leaving me spellbound on the spot. "Go." He signaled over to the living room area. "Put your feet up and relax on the sofa. I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

Without missing a beat, I hopped down from the island and seductively strutted over to the living area, feeling a sudden confident sway of my hips before walking down the steps of the built-in sofa. I didn't once look back, the smirk and blush on my face would have been a dead giveaway that my excitement was heightening listening to his domineering voice.