Chapter 43: "It's been way too long."

Monroe

"Good. Because I need you, right now. Inside of me."

I felt his fingers tighten in my hair as our kiss deepened, his hands slivered down my arm leaving a trail of goosebumps in its path until I felt his fingertips skim my abdomen as they peeked through my towel. One hand began to move lower and lower until I felt his fingers graze my mound. I gasped at his deliciously teasing movement.

His fingers slipped in between my soaked lips spreading them apart so a finger could enter my heated core, I tensed from the sudden intrusion before I allowed an eager moan to release from my mouth. My eyes never left his as his finger slowly moved deeper inside of me. His eyes were dark and mysterious, he was taunting me with his dangerous look and I knew I needed more.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I attempted to hold my moans in, he tilted his head to the side before licking his lips, he continued to speed up his movements plunging his finger in and out of me causing me to gush around him. He breathed deeply feeling all of my juices soak his finger before he slipped another one in as I rolled my hips against him.

My mouth widened agape as I looked at him mentally cursing him for teasing me this much but I knew him and he wanted to take his time with my body, build me up to the highest of heights until I needed days to come down.

I shook my head at him as I gulped feeling his thumb begin to circle my aching clit. He knew I was close, he knew I couldn't take this torturous pleasure for long, he knew he was making me crave him even more than I already did.

He moved closer to me, leaned down and caught my lips into his. His kiss was fiery, passionate and intense, his kiss was the living embodiment of all he was. He moved his lips towards my jaw, behind my ear, nipping my earlobe before he went down to my neck. His teeth sunk into the crook of my neck so delicately but yet so dangerously. His fingers sped up causing my core to clench around him. So close.

But before I could see stars he haulted. I groaned at him as he pulled away from me, but I knew from the devious glint in his eye I knew he was nowhere near done. His fingers touched the top of my towel where the material divided and gently tugged it off of my body allowing it to pool at my feet. "Lay down on the bed for me, beautiful."

His words were so gentle but his actions were so deliciously devious, I never took my eyes off of him as I sasheyed behind him over to the bed, his eyes followed me as his body turned around to face me. I crawled onto the soft bedding before I laid back in the centre of the bed, bare and completely at his mercy. He looked down at me with so much adoration and need I couldn't help the crimson blush reaching my cheeks.

I put my index finger playfully between my teeth tempting him to come to me but I knew he wouldn't give into temptation, not when he had a plan in mind, and when it came to the art of my body he was truly a mastermind. With the same fingers he had just buried in my core, he brought them up to his lips before sucking every bit of me off like he was a starved man.

I gushed just watching him, he smirked knowing what he was doing to me. Finally, I watched as he hovered over me and crawled up my body but surprisingly he only stopped halfway. He dipped his head to place a kiss on my stomach before I felt his hand kneed my bare breast. His face lowered until his lips wrapped around my erected nipple.

My back arched as I felt his tongue roll around my nipple, his eyes closed as he relished in the sensation before he pulled away slightly tugging at it. He began leaving feverish kisses down the centre of my body before he placed a gentle kiss on my mound, he paid careful attention to my core as his tongue licked my aching core.