You say it's your birthday (Paul)

I looked at the calendar. June 18, 1963. It's Paul's 21st Birthday and I wanted to surprise him with a nice breakfast in bed.

I set a pan on the stove and went to the fridge to grab some eggs, but we didn't have any. So I gave up with making breakfast, since Toast wasn't enough for breakfast. I walked back into the bedroom and softly got on the bed and crawled over to Paul, putting one arm over him, I softly kissed his temple. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes, smiling up at me. He closed his eyes again.

"What are you doing Birthday boy?" I teased. "Once you're awake on your birthday you can't go back to sleep!" I was about to pick up my hand but Paul grabbed me and rolled us over so that he was over me. His hands were either side of me and his legs went on either side of me but he was holding down my struggling legs with his feet. He bent down and kissed me. "What are your plans for us today Birthday Boy?" I asked him quietly.

"Well." He moved his head down to my neck, kissing it softly. "I was thinking." He paused to kiss me again. "Maybe we stay in here for a while."

"Paul we have plans to meet the guys for birthday brunch in an hour." I scolded. I shivered as his kisses got more intense. "We need to get ready, and I'd prefer that any love marks you give me didn't get shown off to the world." I stayed still. My heart pounded.

Paul laughed, his breath was cool and comfortable, it brushed down my neck and made me shiver. "Well, maybe I want to flaunt my beautiful girl to the world" he continued sucking, and biting my neck. It ticked and I kept giggling. "And I want to hear your beautiful laughter"

"Paul that's what jokes are for" I giggled.

"(Y/n) I love you." He was getting a little more passionate with his kissing. It was getting harder to breathe. He moved down to my shoulder, leaving marks along the way. I got goosebumps. Paul started to sit up with his lips still pressed to my shoulder.

My eyes shot to the clock. "Paul we have 20 minutes until we have to be there and it's a 10 minute walk. Well 5 minute run. We better get ready" I sighed, pushing him off me, and getting out of bed, and walking over to the wardrobe. Grabbing one of his nice suits and handing it to him. I picked out a nice frilly dress that went to my knees. We both got dressed quickly. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup, and to put concealer over the hicky Paul had given me. I quickly brushed through my (h/c) hair. I walked out to greet Paulie and we walked to the restaurant. A couple girls chased us half way. And glared at me.

We walked in a greeted the boys with hugs. We piled the presents on the table. I had gotten Paul a present a long time ago, I gave it to John the other day and he agreed to hold onto it for me. Paul ripped into his gifts. He smiled at George for giving him a book. Ringo got him some game called Monopoly. John had gotten him some guitar kit that helped Paul fix his guitar that broke a few weeks ago. Lastly he opened mine, I got him a ukulele and guitar pick signed by Elvis Presley. Paul's smile was priceless.