"How smug could you be?"

Johnny boy is our subject for this one.

The club vibrated with the music. Glasses where raised and the room smelled of booze. The ground was slippery with all the spilled drinks but nobody even cared. The band on stage had captivated ever single person. Excitement radiated through the room as everyone was having a good time.

I leaned back against the bar, comfortably sitting on the barstool. My eyes scanned the room as I felt a pair of eyes on me from somewhere. My eyes locked with one of the men on stage. He gave me a small smirk as he kept singing. I looked away after a moment, not wanting the eye contact to over stay it's welcome.

The music played on. The crowd was having fun and I kept catching the man's eyes on me. Finally the song ended and they announced that they were done for the night. The crowd cheered for them as they jumped down from the stage and walked to the bar. Girls swarmed them. I rolled my eyes and turned away as the band disappeared into the mass of people.

"Can I buy you a drink?" A voice came. A little familiar. I looked up at the man from the stage.

"No really it's ok, I was just getting ready to leave anyway." I gave him a small smile. Feeling awkward.

"Well if I can't buy you a drink can I get your number? And possibly ask if up you would accompany me into a private room with the band?" He looked at the floor a little as he spoke. Looking like a little kid asking for something. He was pretty cute.

"If you've got a pen I'll give you that number. And if you'll have me, I'd like to accompany you." I smiled, blushing as the man handed me a pen.

"My name is John," he grinned.

"My name is y/n"

"Such a lovely name to go with a lovely number." He grinned as he held up the paper with my number on it. He led me to a room where he said the band was.

The 3 other band members were all sitting around in this private room, they're heads shooting you as John and I walked into the room.

"Who might you be?" One of them asked me.

"This is y/n," John answered for me. "Y/n, this is Paul," he pointed at the man who had asked my name. "That's George and that's Ringo." They all gave me a small wave as John introduced them to me.

-Time Skip brought to you by John Lennon's glasses-

Chatter went on and drinks went around. All of us were having a rather good time.

"So how did you both meet exactly?" Paul questioned me.

"He came up and asked for my number about an hour or two ago, right before I came in here." I blushed.

Paul snorted and burst out laughing. "That's it?"

"Yeah that's it." John was slightly defensive yet he had a smirk in his face.

"You want an award?" Ringo chimed in.

"I already got one." John told him smoothly. I was red, I felt my face heating up the longer I sat there.

"I best be going." I said quietly as the little chatter went on.

"But you just got here." Paul looked kinda sad.

"I know but I got an early day tomorrow." I sighed, grabbing my coat.

"And you came to a club?" George snickered.

"Well I didn't expect to be meeting you fine gentlemen tonight." I smiled, turning to the door.

"Let me walk you out." John jumped up.

"Alright, lets go."

We walked out the club to the street where I grabbed my keys out of my pocket.

"Y/n, we should go out." John burst out.

"Alright," I turned to him calmly "when?"

"Saturday evening, I'll give you more details when I call you later." He smirked.

"Well lover boy, I'll talk to you then." I grinned, pecking him on the cheek and getting in my car.

John's POV

I walked back into the club, a new spring in my step. I went back into the private room, happier then how I had left it.

"Did you kiss her?" Paul asked me when I walked in.

"She kissed me on the cheek." I sighed, smiling.

"Oh you gonna marry her?" Ringo mocked me.

"Yes, I am." I was smug, she's the one.

"Seriously?" You call her a trophy and now she's the one." Paul looked skeptical. "You met today."

"And?" I asked him. Smirking.

"Someone's confident." George pipped up.

"How smug could you be?" Paul chuckled.

"You're just upset you didn't find her sooner than me." I retaliated.

He loves you yeah yeah yeah! He's trying to be smooth as silk over here. I hope you all enjoyed!

Stay Lovely 😊