Beach Day (Paul)

We walked down the sand. Hands, holding hands (TOUCHING ME TOUCHING YOUUUU!! I'll go home). The Beatles where doing a photo shoot. Paul wanted me to come. John was bringing Cynthia, and she and I had been getting closer so I guess that helped.

Ringo and George were practically racing down the beach, while John and Cynthia were a few Kilometers ahead of us (look at me attempting to sound British). Not wanting to lag too far behind I nudged Paul ever so slightly. Looking up into his soft eyes I smiled.

"Paul, there's something I want to tell you." I said sweetly.

"What is it love?" He asked me curiously.

"Well it's just..." I trailed off.

"Come on, you can tell me." He smiled.

"Race you!!" I shouted, letting go of his hand and sprinting down the beach.

Paul was processing what had just happened before sprinting after me. "Y/N L/N!" He yelled after me. "You're gonna get it!" He laughed.

"Catch me if you can!" I giggled as I blasted past Cynthia and John. I could hear them chuckling as I ran. I ran towards the water because the wet sand is always easier to run on. I was gaining on Ringo and George who had stopped running. They turned around with all the commotion. I could see George crack one of his crooked smiles and Ringo was laughing as I blasted towards them.

"Y/N!" Paul sounded pretty close behind me. I felt hands around my hips as I was captured by Paul. We both came crashing down since I had suddenly gone in the opposite direction I was traveling when Paul pulled me back. We laughed as we sat on the ground entangled in each other as the sand settled. "I could catch you, so I did." Paul chuckled.

"Are you alright?" Cynthia asked as she and John jogged up to us. Paul and I couldn't even answer her we were laughing so hard. The water came up at a fast rate while Paul and I scrambled to get out of the way before getting soaked. Unfortunately in that panicked process, we fell and the water soaked our knees. Getting up, while holding our sides from laughing, we were covered in sand. We walked up to a spot to sit in the sun and dry so we could take the photos.

The photo process was short. We ended up splashing around in the water. Kicking water at each other as a group and falling down often. We went for a swim.

We had a few chicken fights. Paul and I were undefeated until John pushed Paul under a wave. Safe to say I'm sunburnt. But that was the most fun we've all had in a few months.

Wow! She writes! I honestly think this ones kinda cute. I really want to go to the beach but it's too cold. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed that story! I'll attempt at uploading more frequently, but I make no promises!

Stay Lovely 😊