Personal Imagine (Paul)

I'm writing this for underatteck! Thank you for the suggestion and thank you for reading! I've never written a personal imagine such as this before but I'll do more if more people want.

The sun glared in through the curtains. Of course hitting my eyes directly. I squeezed my eyes closed, groaned and rolled over. Mornings just don't sit right when the sun is in your eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head," Paul whispered.

I turned onto my back. "Why should I?"

"Because I made breakfast."

"Hmmm, sounds good enough for me." I stretched. The deep stretch you do before getting up. (The best stretch)

"Come on Monny, it will be gettin cold at this rate."

"Don't rush me sweets." I shuffled past him and went downstairs to go eat the wonderful food that Paul had prepared. He was a rather good cook. Rather handsome one if we're hading our titles.

"I put the kettle on, should take a few more minutes." (I rarely drink tea... so to me this just sounds like I'm waiting to make top ramen)

"Will you get me a tea packet por favor?" I grabbed two cups and placed them on the counter, waiting for the water to boil.

Paul wrapped his hands around my waist. Mouth near my ear. "This is nice."

"What's nice?" My hands traveled up to grab his arms.

"Being here. With you. Perfect place to be at this time of day, don't ya think Mon?" He swayed a little bit. I knew he had a tune in his mind to sway to.

The kettle started its whistle. Slowly sounding more like you gave a toddler a whistle. We broke apart. But not before Paul kissed the top of my head.

With the tea poured, we sat at the table. Breakfast served and tea made. I smiled at Paul's famous breakfast potatoes. (I know they aren't mashed potatoes. I'm sorry!)

"See something you like?" Paul chuckled. I had been staring at him, a little absentmindedly.

"Oh yeah. Just plotting when I should kill you." I took a sip of my tea, not breaking eye contact.

"Oh, okay. Carry on then." I spit a little bit of my tea at that.

-time Skip brought to you by Paul's mashed potatoes-

"Paul where are we going?" Paul was leading me down the street. It was surprisingly not very busy considering it was a little after 1 pm.

"It's a surprise." I held his hand and tried to keep up with his fast pace.

"Paul this is the park." Nothing special enough for him to say surprise.

"Yes, yes it is." He didn't stop, just kept leading me towards the pond. We walked around the path that traveled around the water. There were ducks swimming and some koi fish that were outlined in the green water. Turtles poked their heads out and floated.

I payed so much attention to the water I didn't notice that Paul had led me off the path a little. "Here." He gestured to a blanket. The green grass poked its way around the blanket and the shade from a tree covered almost two thirds of the blanket. I just smiled and sat down.

"What'd you do this for?"

"I got the day off today, and we're spending all day together." He just beefed at me. I leaned in and we sat in each others arms. Watching the people and animals.

This is short and I apologize. I really want to upload because it's been so long. Monny, if you would like me to redo this chapter I will, or I'll write you a different one if this one is too short. I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Stay Lovely 😊