Can't Happen (George)

"You're so beautiful love." George whispered in my ear, playing with my hair and rubbing my face. I looked at him, still faced. He was smiling. "How'd you get to be so beautiful?"

"George stop." I sighed grabbing his hand and pushing it away. "You can't do this." I have him a look.

"I can't help it love." He mumbled, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I gently removed my hand from out of his grasp. "George, you're dating someone." I whispered. "I can't interfere with that."

"We could run away together." He said intensely.

"George you know you can't leave the band high and dry like that." I mumbled. "What about Mary? You can't just leave her."

"Then lets go on a trip this weekend." His eyes were full of hope.

"You can't just-" I was stopped by George's lips pressed against mine.

"Please (y/n)." He pleaded with me. "I'm so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you George." I started. His face perked up. "But I cant go ahead and cheat on your girlfriend with you."

It hurt, seeing him with her, but I had to let him go. He promised to love her first.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so damn short. I wrote this whole thing for this story then I realized I hated it and how everything played out so I'm just going to put this here. I hope you guys are enjoying these imagines.