Engagement (John)

"Let's go out to diner." John said breaking the silence. We had been laying on the couch for a solid hour. My head rested in the center of his chest. His legs were either side of me. I twisted my head looking at the wall directly in front of me. His statement had pulled me out of my daydream stage.

"Hm?" I asked him.

"Out." He chuckled. "To that strange world. We need fresh air, we've been sitting here doing nothing for over an hour."

"See, here's the thing John" I started explaining. "We could just open a window and continue to sit here. I'm rather comfortable."

"Well Love, I'm rather tired of holding my streak of doing nothing for 36 hours except eating and sleeping." He told me matter of factly.

I smirked a little at that statement. "Fiiiiine" I groaned. "But can we just not get up yet?" I asked him. He chuckled and ran his fingers across my stomach and running up and down my arms.

~Time Skip~

John held the door open for me. As I stepped in I got some looks. People freaked out a little when John walked in. He smiled at the waiter. "Right this way sir." The waiter nodded. I was a little confused why we got a seat in the middle of the restaurant. Usually he got us a private table so that we could talk and nobody would interrupt us.

"(Y/n) I have something that's been on my mind for quite a while now." He told me leaning over the table and grabbing my hand. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you (y/n) (l/n) and don't you ever forget that." He smiled. I looked at him a little confused on what was happening. "So (y/n)." He looked at me and stood up. He moved down next to me kneeling. I put one of my hands to my mouth, knowing good and well where he was going with this. "Please do me the honor of becoming Mrs. John Lennon."

"My hand was still to my mouth. Tears of absolute joy were streaming down my face. The room stood up and applauded John where he knelt with the ring. "Oh my god John Lennon." I looked at him after a minute. "You sure," I looked down. "Know how to make a girl say 'Hell Yeah'" I smiled and laughed. He slipped the ring on my finger and I threw my arms around him and slammed my lips onto his. The waiters brought out our food. By the end of the night we asked for our check and the waiter told us a nice bunch of people payed for it. John left a sizable tip and we went home. My new engagement ring gleaming as we walked home in the moonlight.