Love (George)

Bit of pointless info but (B/F/N) means Your Best Friend's Name. If you're like me and you don't really have anyone you consider a best friend, just put a friend or even family member.

I was rushing. Quickly gathering everything I needed. "Come on (Y/N)! We've got to go!" My best friend called from the front door.

"Coming!" I shouted back, dashing out of my room hoping I had everything.

(B/F/N) smiled at me. "Ready?"

"Yes." I answered smiling so much it hurt my mouth, but I couldn't stop because I was too happy!

"You're sure you got everything." (Y/F/N) asked.

"Hopefully." I laughed. Running to the car.

We drove to our destination, me sprinting to the door with excitement. "(Y/N) slow down!" (B/F/N) shouted, miles behind me.

"Not today!" I cheered still running. I heard (B/F/N) sigh rather loudly from behind me. I ran into my rented room at the hotel we drove to. "I have to get ready!" I shouted back.

"Oh my god! You have no idea how beautiful you look." (B/F/N) beamed. I did a small twirl.

"Honey you look amazing." My mother beamed walking into the room followed by my father.

"Wow!" My father complimented. He was never the best when it came to complimenting dressing up all fancy.

"Thank you." I smiled hugging them both. The smile still stuck to my face. It was like I slept with a hanger in my mouth.

~Time Skip~

I was ready. My father was at my side as we walked. People's faces blurred past me. I knew every single one of them but the only face I saw was George Harrison's. I stepped past my father to stand in front of George. A look of pride was wading in his eyes. He grinned looking down at me.

"You look breathtaking." He whispered.

"Really?"

"That's a stupid question." He smiled.

"George?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"Do you love me?"

"(Y/N) we're about to get married." He gave me a smirk.

"That's not answering my question." I gave him a look.

The priest walked up, saying the dues and don'ts. The whole SHABANG. "Do you George Harrison, take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do." I teamed up a little. He did love me.

"And do you, (Y/N) (L/N) take George Harrison to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." I was practically crying with joy.

"May I have the Rings?" Ringo knelt over with the rings in hand, giving them to the priest. "(Y/N) put this on George's finger, signifying the unity of the two families." I placed the ring gently on George's finger. "George, place this ring on (Y/N)'s hand, signifying the love that is shared between the two of you." George, just as carefully, placed the ring on my finger. "Now, wit God as my witness, I know pronounce you... man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." George smiled, moving in for a kiss. He pressed his lips gently against mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I didn't hear clapping until I broke away from George and stopped seeing the stars I always saw after kissing him. "I love you." He whispered in my ear as we walked down the isle.

"I love you more." I whispered softly.

"Not possible."