"Would you believe me if i told you i was in love with you?"

George... I don't even need to elaborate.

I sat on the floor. Marbles scattered all over the floor. George and Ringo sat on the floor with me. Johnn and Paul had locked themselves in a room and were busy writing songs, we could hear the piano flow through the house. The same tune playing over and over, slowly getting longer and changing the key back and forth. We joked around on the floor. Laughing at each other and at what was going on in the room where we were not allowed.

We ended up moving from Marbles to cards. I was doing better with Cards than with Marbles. Marbles were not in my arena. George was a bit less enthusiastic about any of the card games we were moving through, he wasn't doing so well.

-Time Skip brought to you by George saying Marples-

The two songwriters were still locked in the room after a couple of hours. We were getting pretty bored. "What should we do?" I asked the both of them. My head resting against the wall, eyes resting on the ceiling.

"We could go to the recording studio," Ringo suggested.

"that's actually a good idea," George agreed.

I stood up and knocked on the door, leading to the realm of music writing. "Hey geniuses, we're going down to the recording studio."

"Okay." The muffled voice of John came from the door. I doubt they cared all that much or even listened but It didn't matter all that much.

The three of us walked to the recording studio from Paul's house. We went in to just mess around with the instruments. Ringo automatically went to his drums. George grabbed his guitar and instantly started just strumming. Ringo played drums minimally. I sat on a chair by the wall.

I watched George as he played his guitar with full focus. He played different songs. One of which I've never heard.

"That's a new one," I said very quietly. "where did that one come from?"

"It's just a melody I've been working on." He just shrugged.

"Hey that was pretty good Harrison." I smiled at him.

-Time skip brought to you by Ringo... because Ringo-

Ringo had left for dinner with his parents. I was alone with George in the studio. Joking around and playing instruments.

I had grabbed Paul's Guitar and was playing I'll follow the sun. Paul had taught me the chords to that song. George had gone ahead and joined me. We went through our little duet.

"Wow L/N. I had no idea you could play guitar like that. Pretty spot on." He was grinning quite a bit.

"It's useful. If one of you dies, I can replace you." (Billy Shears who..?) I joked. I put the guitar back and I felt George's eyes on me the whole time. I smiled to myself as I put the guitar on its stand.

"Y/N, you know how to play sitar?" He asked me, with a weird look on his face.

"I wouldn't know. I've never tried." I told him.

"Well how will you replace me if I die?" He asked me. I just laughed. Yet he looked like he wasn't joking.

"You're serious?" He just nodded.

-Yet another time skip brought to you by "[Brackets]"

I sat, George's arms coming from behind me. His hands guiding mine to be in the right places. I played a couple songs That George had written. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't focusing on the sitar. George was pressed rather close to me.

"That was good." He sounded proud. I couldn't see the look on his face. His hands still rested on mine.

"You think?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, more practice and you can replace me." He chuckled. after a few more moments, he removed his hands from mine. Still standing close but a few steps back.

"Would you believe me if I told you, I already know how to play sitar?" I asked him looking at him with a slight smirk on my face.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was in love with you?" He just looked at me. A tiny smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I'd believe it." I smiled, blushing. Hard.

I don't even know how well this turned out. I think the ending is cute though.

Stay Lovely 😊