Messy Birthday (John)

I looked at the Calendar. October 9th, 1963

I popped the toast in the toaster and cracked an egg on the stove. Spilling half of the egg on the floor and getting crushed eggshells in the pan. Grumbling I scraped the eggs out of the pan and put some more in. I cleaned the egg of the floor and the toast popped and scared me. I grabbed some butter. I got some plates set up and put the toast, with butter, on one of the plates. I grabbed some oranges and squeezed them to make some orange juice for him. Spilling everywhere.

I smelled burning and realized I forgot about the eggs. I tried prying them off the pan, but I forgot to butter the pan before putting the eggs in. Groaning I put the pan in the sink. I walked backwards and slipped on orange juice knocking over the toast and breaking two plates. I curled up on the floor and started crying. My big birthday surprise for my Boyfriend was a fail.

"(Y/n)?" John's voice came from behind me. My stress tears blurred my vision. I looked up at my blurry boyfriend. He knelt down and whipping the tears off my face. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bedroom, then into the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet seat and started the bath. "Stay right there. Don't move." He commanded. I was covered in eggs, toast and orange juice. I started removing my nightgown. "Ah, ah, ah!" He looked disappointed. "I told you not to move!"

I dropped my hands. He moved them over my head, I held them there as he helped me undress and he set me into the Bath, I was surrounded by bubbles. He left and after a while I heard dishes being done and the kitchen being cleaned. He walked back into the bathroom with two sets of clothes. He got out of his pajamas and got into the bathtub with me. I smiled as he looked into my eyes.

He grabbed a handful of bubbles and gave himself a bubble beard. I was laughing when he gave himself an afro of bubbles. He leaned forward with a washcloth and started cleaning off my face and shoulders. I held still as he covered my face in bubbles and sculpted out a beard for me. He was laughing so hard he kicked up his leg and splashed my beard off. He looked apologetic but he was still laughing.

He scooted into the middle of the bathtub to be closer to me. I scooted over o him and got in his lap, facing him. I ran my suddy fingers through his wet hair spiking it up a little. While I was distracted with his hair, he had given himself another soap beard. I laughed at his new look as he pulled me in and kissed me getting soap everywhere. When we pulled apart for air, he and I giggled and took turns whipping soap off of each other's faces.

With my legs wrapped around his torso, he stood up carefully. He set me down into a standing position and turned on the shower, and started draining the tub. We took turns washing the bubbles off of each other. John got out of the bath and held his hand out for me to have help getting out of the bath. We got dressed and waited for the guys to get to the house. "Best birthday present I could receive." I laughed ruffling his wet hair with a towel. I brushed my hair and combed John's hair. I heard a knock at the door and I ran to let the boys in. I hugged all of them individually and greeted them properly. Each of the boys and I had coordinated our gifts so we didn't all get him the same things. Ringo got John a new chord for his electric guitar to keep at the house. George got him some new guitar strings. Paul got John a new speaker to plug Ringo's chord, attached to his electric guitar, in. "Thank you all!"

"Wait!" I yelled at hi with a huge smile on my face as I ran into the bedroom. I grabbed his new electric guitar from my bedroom. All the boys and I pitched in to get him this. I handed it to him. It was blue and white. His face flew when he saw me holding it. It had a black guitar strap on it that draped around my shoulders as I walked in with it. I took it off and handed it to him. His smile was huge.

"I was trying to save up for a guitar." He was gleaming. "Your first gift was better." He whispered to me as a reassurance. I giggled. I had gotten my boyfriend everything he wanted.